of November 20, 2000 No. 878
About approval of Rules of protection of gas distribution networks
Approve the enclosed Rules of protection of gas distribution networks.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 20, 2000 No. 878
1. The these rules developed based on the Federal Law "About Gas Supply in the Russian Federation" establish procedure for delimitation of conservation zones of gas distribution networks, conditions of use of the parcels of land located in their limits and restrictions of economic activity which can lead to damage of gas distribution networks determine the rights and obligations of the operational organizations in the field of ensuring safety of gas distribution networks in case of their operation, servicing, repair, and also accident prevention on gas distribution networks and liquidation of their consequences.
2. These rules act on all territory of the Russian Federation and are obligatory for legal entities and physical persons, being owners, owners or users of the parcels of land located within conservation zones of gas distribution networks, or designing subjects to construction engineering and production appointment, objects of engineering, transport and social infrastructure, or performing any economic activity in borders of the specified parcels of land.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
a) "gas distribution pipelines" - the gas pipelines providing supply of gas from gas distribution stations of trunk gas pipelines or other sources of gas supply to gas pipelines inputs or the organizations - consumers of gas;
b) "intersettlement gas pipeline" - the gas distribution pipeline laid between settlements;
c) "gas pipeline input" - the gas pipeline from the place of accession to the gas distribution pipeline to the disconnecting device or external structure of the building or construction of the consumer of gas;
d) "pipeline route" - the gas pipeline axis provision on the area determined by two projections: horizontal (plan) and vertical (longitudinal profile);
e) "gas control Item" - the processing equipment placed in special buildings, cases or blocks, intended for pressure decrease of gas and its maintenance at the set level in gas distribution networks;
e) "the conservation zone of gas distribution network" - the territory with special conditions of use established along routes of gas pipelines and around other objects of gas distribution network for the purpose of providing normal conditions of its operation and exception of possibility of its damage;
g) "normative distances" - minimum admissible distances from gas distribution network to the buildings and constructions which are not relating to this network established in case of the designing and construction of this network, buildings and constructions for the purpose of ensuring their safety and also which are in them people in case of emergency on gas distribution network;
h) "the organization - the owner of gas distribution network" the organization which received gas distribution network in property in the course of privatization or created or acquired gas distribution network on others the stipulated by the legislation bases of the Russian Federation;
i) "the operational organization of gas distribution network" the specialized organization performing operation of gas distribution network and rendering the services connected with gas supply to consumers. The organization - the owner of this network or the organization which concluded with the organization - the owner of network the contract for its operation can be the operational organization.
4. Are part of gas distribution networks:
a) external underground, land and elevated gas distribution pipelines, intersettlement gas pipelines, gas pipelines inputs with the shutoff valves established on them;
b) offsite gas pipelines of industrial enterprises;
c) transitions of gas pipelines through natural and artificial obstacles, including through the rivers, iron and highways;
d) the separate gas control Items located in the territory and behind the territory of settlements, industrial and other enterprises and also the gas control Items placed in buildings, cases or blocks;
e) devices of electrochemical protection of steel gas pipelines against corrosion and means of telemechanization of gas distribution networks, objects of their electric drive and power supply.
5. In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation gas distribution networks belong to the category of hazardous production facilities that is caused vzryvo-and fire-dangerous properties of the gas transported on them. Bases of safe operation of gas distribution networks are determined by the Federal Law "About Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities".
6. Any works in conservation zones of gas distribution networks are performed in case of strict fulfillment of requirements on safety of the opened networks and other engineering communications, and also on implementation of safe journey of special motor transport and pass of pedestrians.
7. For gas distribution networks the following conservation zones are established:
a) along routes of external gas pipelines - in the form of the territory limited to the conditional lines passing at distance of 2 meters from each party of the gas pipeline;
b) along routes of underground gas pipelines from polyethylene pipes when using copper wire for designation of the pipeline route - in the form of the territory limited to the conditional lines passing at distance of 3 meters from the gas pipeline from wire and 2 meters - from the counter party;
c) along routes of external gas pipelines on permafrost soil irrespective of material of pipes - in the form of the territory limited to the conditional lines passing at distance of 10 meters from each party of the gas pipeline;
d) around separate gas control Items - in the form of the territory limited by the closed line drawn at distance of 10 meters from borders of these objects. For the gas control Items attached to buildings, the conservation zone is not regulated;
e) along underwater transitions of gas pipelines through the navigable and floatable rivers, lakes, water storage basins, channels - in the form of the site of the water space from surface of the water to the bottom concluded between the parallel planes remote on 100 m from each party of the gas pipeline;
e) along routes of the intersettlement gas pipelines passing on the woods and wood and shrubby vegetation - in the form of glades 6 meters wide, on 3 meters from each party of the gas pipeline. For elevated sites of gas pipelines the distance from trees to the pipeline shall be at least height of trees during all useful life of the gas pipeline.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.