of October 28, 2008 No. 433-Z
About bases of ministerial procedures
Accepted by the House of Representatives on October 2, 2008
Approved by Council of the Republic on October 9, 2008
1. Ministerial procedure - the actions of authorized body made based on the statement of the interested person, for establishment (provision, the certificate, confirmation, registration, providing), to change, suspension, preserving, transition or the termination of the rights and (or) obligations, including which are coming to an end with issue of the reference or other document (its acceptance, coordination, approval) (further - issue of the reference or other document), either registration or accounting of the interested person, its property, or provision of money, other property and (or) services at the expense of means republican or local budgets, state non-budgetary funds, from the property which is in republican or municipal property.
2. Authorized body - state body, other organization and also interdepartmental and other commissions within which competence implementation of ministerial procedure is.
3. The interested person - the citizen of the Republic of Belarus, the foreign citizen or the stateless person, including the individual entrepreneur (if other is not determined, further - the citizen), or the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus, other organization (further - the legal entity) which addressed (addressing) for implementation of ministerial procedure.
3-1. The third party - the citizen or the legal entity, except the interested person which participation in implementation of ministerial procedure is provided by acts of the legislation and whose rights and (or) obligations are mentioned in the executive decision.
4. The statement of the interested person - the address of the interested person in written, oral or electronic form in authorized body behind implementation of ministerial procedure.
5. The executive decision - the decision of authorized body made in case of consideration of the application of the interested person.
6. The administrative claim - the claim to the made executive decision submitted in administrative (extrajudicial) procedure.
7. The single portal of electronic services - the subsystem of the nation-wide automated information system intended for ensuring electronic interaction of state bodies and organizations with other organizations, and also with citizens, including being single point of giving (response) of statements for implementation of ministerial procedures, receipts of executive decisions (notifications on the made executive decisions) and submissions (response) of administrative claims electronically.
8. Difficult and multistage ministerial procedure - the ministerial procedure consisting of several independent stages in which the interested person (the conclusion of the agreement, receipt of the conclusions and coordination included in lists of the documents and (or) data represented by interested persons to authorized bodies for implementation of ministerial procedures participates (further - lists of the documents and (or) data represented by interested persons), acceptance of objects in operation, etc.).
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations arising when implementing ministerial procedures, except for:
the relations regulated by the legislation on the constitutional legal proceedings, the civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedure, criminal and executive legislation, the legislation determining procedure for administrative process, the legislation on enforcement proceeding, on operational search activities;
the relations regulated by the legislation on the electoral system and referendum, on rule-making activities, on procedure for realization of power to initiate legislation by citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
the relations regulated by the civil legislation regarding contractual and other commitments, the budget, bank law, the legislation on economic insolvency (bankruptcy), except the cases provided by legal acts and resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
the organizations and conducting checks by the controlling (supervising) bodies (including tax audits);
making of notarial actions;
the relations connected with purpose of pensions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.