It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 11, 1999
of December 21, 1998 No. 527
About approval of Fire safety regulations for the companies and the organizations of road transport of Ukraine
1. Approve Fire safety regulations for the companies and the organizations of road transport of Ukraine (further - Rules) which are applied.
2. To State department of road transport of Ukraine (Dokil L. P.) - provide together with Main department for legal services of Ministry of Transport of Ukraine (Loginova L. M.) provision on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of the order "About Approval of Fire Safety Regulations for the Companies and the Organizations of Road Transport of Ukraine".
3. After commissioning of these Rules to recognize invalid "Fire safety regulations for the companies and the organizations of the Ministry of transport of USSR", USSR enacted by the order of Ministry of Transport 29.12.90 of N120.
4. To impose control of execution of the order on the First Deputy Minister L. M. Kostyuchenko.
I. P. Dankevich
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of transport of Ukraine of December 21, 1998 No. 527
The companies and the organizations of all patterns of ownership and citizens subjects of business activity which perform the activities for provision of motor transportation services shall provide fulfillment of requirements of fire safety which are established by these Rules.
2.1. The law of Ukraine "About fire safety", approved by the Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of 17.12.93 N 3747-12.
2.2. Regulations on procedure for imposing of penalties on the companies, organizations and the organizations for the violation of the requirements of fire safety, failure to carry out of orders (instructions) of officials of bodies of the state fire supervision established by the legislation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 14.12.94 N 840.
2.3. Regulations on procedure for issue to subjects of business activity of special permissions (licenses) for the implementation of separate types of activity approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 17.05.94 N 316.
2.4. The list of vehicles and regulation of their equipment by fire extinguishers approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 08.10.97 N 1128.
2.5. The fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of 22.06.95 of N 400, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 14.07.95 N 219/755.
2.6. Regulations on procedure for issue of the state fire supervision by body to the companies, organizations, the organizations, lessees and entrepreneurs of permission to the beginning of work approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 26.10.94 of N 580, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 27.10.94 N 257/467.
2.7. The standard regulations on the fire and technical commission approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 27.09.94 of N 521, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 13.10.94 N 249/459.
2.8. The regulations on voluntary fire teams (teams) approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 27.09.94 of N 521, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 13.10.94 N 248/458.
2.9. Standard regulations on special training, instructing and examination concerning fire safety at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine approved by the order of 17.11.94 N 628, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 22.12.94 N 308/518.
2.10. The rules of obligatory certification of products of fire-proof appointment approved by the order of Gosstandart of Ukraine of 27.06.97 of N 374, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 16.09.97 N 407/2211.
2.11. The list of positions, in case of appointment to which faces shall undergo training and examination concerning fire safety and the procedure for its organization approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 17.11.94 of N 628, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 22.12.94 N 307/517.
2.12. Rules of structure and safe operation of vessels which work under pressure, approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 18.10.94 N 104.
2.13. The safety rules of gas supply systems of Ukraine approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 01.10.97 of N 254, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.05.98 N 318/2758.
2.14. The rules of safe operation of electroinstallations of consumers approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 09.01.98 of N 4, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 10.02.98 N 93/2533.
2.15. All-union regulations of process design. Determination of categories of rooms and buildings on fire and explosion and fire risk (ONTP 24-86) approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR 27.02.86.
2.16. User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment approved the Glavgospozharnadzory Ministry of Energy of the USSR of 1.12.84.
2.17. The regulations for electrical installation (the sixth edition) approved by the Department of Energy and electrification of the USSR of 06.07.84 of NE-8/84.
2.18. The list of categories of rooms and constructions of the motor transportation and auto repair companies for fire and explosion and fire risk and classes of explosive zones according to regulations for electrical installation approved by the order of the Ministry of road transport of RRFSR of 20.02.89 of N BE-14/356.
3.1. General provisions
3.1.1. Fire safety at the companies is ensured by carrying out the organizational, technical and other measures directed to prevention of the fires, safety of people, decrease in possible property losses and reduction of negative ecological effects in case of the fires, creation of conditions for bystry challenge of fire divisions and successful suppression of the fires.
3.1.3. Obligations of the Parties concerning ensuring fire safety of leased property should be determined in the lease agreement.
3.1.4. Tasks and functions should be determined by ensuring fire safety of the companies in their charters.
3.1.5. Employees of the company shall:
1) to fulfill requirements of these Rules and other regulations concerning fire safety which act on the company;
2) in case of detection of the arisen fire - to be effective according to requirements of Section 12 of these Rules.
3.1.6. Works on construction, reconstruction of the companies, technical retrofitting of subjects to production and other appointment, implementation of new technologies can be financed only after obtaining from bodies of the state fire supervision of positive results of examination or verification of project and other documentation on compliance to regulations on fire safety.
3.1.7. Putting into operation of the new and reconstructed production, residential and other facilities, implementation of new technologies, lease of any rooms without the permission of bodies of the state fire supervision are prohibited.
3.1.8. The owner of the neogenic company shall get permission from bodies of the state fire supervision for the beginning of its work according to requirements "Regulations on procedure for issue of the state fire supervision by body to the companies, organizations, the organizations, lessees and entrepreneurs of permission to the beginning of work".
3.1.9. All types of the fire fighting equipment and fire-fighting equipment which are applied to prevention of the fires and to their suppression shall have the state quality certificate according to Rules of obligatory certification of products of fire-proof appointment.
3.1.10. Only those companies and physical persons which have special permission (license) for implementation of such works, according to Regulations on procedure for issue to subjects of business activity of special permissions (licenses) for implementation of separate types of activity can provide services in performance of works of fire-proof appointment.
3.1.11. The official and physical persons guilty of violation of these Rules bear responsibility according to requirements of the current legislation.
3.1.12. For violation of requirements of Rules, failure to carry out of instructions of officials of the state fire supervision (further to the State Fire Safety Service) heads of bodies of the State Fire Safety Service involve the companies in payment of penalties according to requirements of the Regulations on procedure for imposing of penalties of the companies, organizations and organizations for violation of the requirements of fire safety, failure to carry out of orders (instructions) of officials of bodies of the state fire supervision established by the legislation.
3.2. Organizational actions for ensuring fire safety
3.2.1. At each company taking into account degree of its fire risk the order (the instruction for appendix 1) the corresponding fire prevention regime by which it is determined shall be set:
1) the place of smoking (if it is possible), use of naked flame, use of household heating appliances;
2) procedure for carrying out temporary fire-dangerous works (including welding);
3) rules of journey and parking of vehicles;
4) fire safety of storage locations and admissible amount of raw materials, semifinished products and finished goods which can stay at the same time in production placements and on the territories;
5) procedure for cleaning of combustible dust and waste, storage of the oiled overalls and rags, cleaning of air offtakes of ventilating systems of combustible deposits;
6) procedure for disconnection of electric equipment from network in case of fire;
7) procedure for examination and closing of rooms after completion of work;
8) procedure for passing by officials of special training and examination concerning fire safety, and also carrying out with workers of fire-proof instructing and classes in fire technically minimum and appointments of persons, responsible for it;
9) procedure for the organization of operation and servicing of available technical means of fire protection (fire-proof water supply system, pumping points, installations of the fire alarm, automatic fire extinguishing, removal of smoke, fire extinguishers and so forth);
10) procedure for carrying out scheduled preventive maintenance and surveys of electroinstallations, heating, ventilating, processing and other engineering equipment;
11) priority of actions of workers in case of fire detection;
12) procedure for collection of members of voluntary fire team (further DPD) and officials of administration in case of the fire, and also challenge at their night, in days off and holidays.
Employees of the company should be informed of these requirements on instructing, during passing of fire and technical minimum. Statements from the order (instruction) with basic provisions should be hung out on the established places.
3.2.2. At each company the all-object instruction about measures of fire safety shall be developed for all explosion-fire-hazardous, fire-dangerous and explosive rooms (sites, workshops, warehouses, workshops, laboratories).
These instructions should be studied during fire-proof instructing, passing of fire and technical minimum and inservice training and to hang out for acquaintance in the established places.
3.2.3. In houses and constructions (except apartment houses) which have two and more floors, in case of simultaneous stay on the floor more than 25 persons shall be developed and hung out on foregrounds plans (schemes) of evacuation of people in case of fire.
The need for plans (schemes) of evacuation of one-storey houses and constructions is determined by local authorities of the state fire supervision, proceeding from requirements of fire risk of people, quantity and floor area.
3.2.4. In case of change of planning or functional purpose of buildings (rooms, constructions), the production technology, the staff list of personnel, the administration shall provide timely conversion of plans of evacuation and instructions which regulate the course of evacuation.
3.2.5. At the company the procedure or the warning system about the fire with which it is necessary to acquaint all workers shall be established.
In rooms on foregrounds about phones it is necessary to hang out plates with indication of phone number "01" for challenge of fire protection.
3.2.6. The territory of the company, and also the building, construction, the room it is necessary to equip with the corresponding signs of safety, according to GOST 12.4.026-76.
3.2.7. If substances and materials with properties unknown to rather fire safety are received, then the director shall prohibit their use before examination in the relevant organizations and the organizations of data (indicators) on their fire danger.
Application in construction and on production of substances and materials, data on which fire risk are absent, is forbidden.
3.2.8. (Watchmen, porters, on duty, hour) the administration shall develop the instruction in which to determine for workers of protection: their obligations concerning control of observance of fire prevention regime, survey of the territory and rooms; operations procedure in case of detection of the fire, operation of means of the fire alarm and automatic suppression of the fires to note who from officials of administration should be informed during the night period of days in case of fire.
Workers of protection shall have the list of officials of the company with the home address, office and house phones. They shall know operations procedure in case of detection of the fire, the instruction for use primary means of fire extinguishing and suppression acceptances.
3.2.9. For the purpose of employees engagement to holding actions for prevention of the fires, the organization of their suppression at the companies should form voluntary fire teams or teams (further - DPD or DPK) which shall act according to the existing regulations.
3.2.10. At the company with the number of workers of 50 and more people the solution of labor collective it is possible to create the fire and technical commission (further - PTK). Its robot should organize according to Standard regulations on the fire and technical commission.
3.3. Responsibility and obligations of heads of the companies
3.3.1. Heads of the companies shall determine obligations of officials (including deputy managers) on ensuring fire safety, to appoint certain buildings, constructions, rooms, sites, the processing and engineering equipment, responsible for fire safety, and also for storage and operation of technical means of fire protection.
Obligations of persons responsible for ensuring fire safety, content and operation of means of fire protection should be displayed in the relevant documents (orders, instructions, provisions, etc.).
3.3.2. The director shall accept (within the powers conferred to him) adequate measures of response to the facts of violations or failure to carry out by other employees of the company of the set fire prevention regime, requirements of fire safety regulations and regulations which are effective in this sphere.
3.3.3. Heads of the companies shall:
1) to organize development of complex actions for ensuring fire safety, to implement achievement of science and technology, positive experience at the company;
2) according to regulations on fire safety to develop and approve provisions, instructions (appendix 1) and other regulations which are effective within the company, to exercise constant control behind their observance;
3) to provide observance of fire-proof requirements of standards, regulations, rules, and also fulfillment of requirements of instructions and resolutions of bodies of the State Fire Safety Service;
4) to organize training of workers in fire safety regulations and promotion of measures for their providing;
5) in case of absence in regulations of the requirements necessary for guaranteeing fire safety - to take adequate measures, approving them with bodies of the State Fire Safety Service;
To hold 6) in good repair means of fire protection and communication, the fire fighting equipment, the equipment and stock, not to allow their use not to destination;
To create 7) in case of requirement according to established procedure of division of fire protection and the material and technical resources, necessary for their functioning;
8) to give upon the demand of the State fire protection of the data and documents on condition of fire safety of the company (object) and products which the company makes;
9) to take measures for implementation of automatic sensors and suppression of the fires and use for this purpose of production automatic equipment;
10) timely to inform fire protection on defect of the fire fighting equipment, fire protection systems, water supply, and also to inform beforehand on closing of roads and drives in the territory;
11) to make office investigation of cases of the fires.
3.4. Responsibility and obligations of heads of workshops, workshops, sites, laboratories and warehouses
3.4.1. Responsibility for condition of fire safety of workshops, workshops, laboratories, warehouses and other structural divisions is assigned by orders or orders on the company to particular persons.
Plates with indication of persons responsible for fire safety, are hung out on foregrounds, about entrance to the room.
3.4.2. Heads of structural divisions and persons responsible for fire safety of certain rooms (the isolated workplaces), shall:
1) to monitor observance of the set fire prevention regime, fire safety regulations, instructions about measures of fire safety;
Not to allow 2) to work of persons who did not undergo special training or instructing about measures of fire safety;
To discharge 3) of work of persons who stay in a state of intoxication and in condition of drug intoxication;
4) to perform periodic inspections of the territory of buildings, constructions, production and service premises for the purpose of constant control behind observance of fire safety regulations, content in proper condition of ways of evacuation, fire-proof obstacles, gaps, entrances and roads, means of suppression of the fires (hydrants, internal fireplugs, fire extinguishers) and to accept urgent measures for elimination of the revealed violations and shortcomings;
To hold 5) in good repair and permanent readiness for action of installation of suppression of the fires, the fire alarm, the notification and communication;
6) to watch operability of devices of heating, ventilation, electroinstallations, processing and production equipment, immediately taking measures for elimination of the found defects which can lead to emergence of the fire in case of their emergence;
7) to know fire risk of engineering procedures, substances, materials which are stored in rooms and stay in work in processing and production equipment, category of rooms of production and warehouse purpose of rather explosion-fire-hazardous and fire risk and the requirement which concern to them, rules and conditions of safe storage, application and transportation of explosive and flammable substances and materials;
8) to monitor timely cleaning of rooms and workplaces, and also shutdown, (except for emergency lighting) from networks of electroconsumers, after completion of work;
- immediately to report 9) in case of detection of emergence of the fire about it in fire protection, management of object and to start fire liquidation, being effective at the same time according to requirements of Section 12 of these Rules.
3.4.3. Heads of workshops, sites, laboratories, warehouses and other structural divisions shall:
1) to develop plans of evacuation of people and material values for case of emergence of the fire and to hang out them on foregrounds, and also, every two years, to organize their practical exercise;
2) timely to take measures for guaranteeing fire safety, established by bodies of the State Fire Safety Service and the fire and technical commission;
3) to control execution of orders and orders on fire safety;
4) to make scheduled preventive maintenance and surveys of the engineering equipment which is operated or stored;
5) to establish procedure (system) for the notification of the subordinates about the fire with which it is necessary to acquaint all workers;
6) on foregrounds about phones - to hang out plates with phone number for challenge of fire protection.
3.5. Organization of training of employees of the companies for questions of fire safety
3.5.1. The procedure for the organization and carrying out special training, fire-proof instructing, training and examination of fire and technical minimum establishes "Standard regulations on special training, instructing and examination concerning fire safety at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine".
3.5.2. Passing by workers of special training, instructing and examination is determined by directors orders or orders, relevant provisions which are developed at the company.
3.5.3. Employees of the companies in case of employment and on place of employment shall undergo introductory, primary, repeated, unplanned and target instructing in questions of fire safety.
About briefings (except target) entry is made in special magazines of registration of instructing. Entry about carrying out target instructing is made in the document that resolves performance of works (the work permit, appendix 2).
Persons who are employed with the raised fire risk previously, prior to independent performance of works, shall undergo special training in fire technically minimum in the special program approved with local authorities of the state fire supervision, and then is permanent, once a year, - examination.
Officials prior to accomplishment of the obligations and periodically once in three years undergo training and examination concerning fire safety.
3.5.4. Studying of measures of fire safety on production should be provided also in system of inservice training of workers, employees, engineering employees (EE), and also for this purpose to use local systems of broadcasting, available at the company, and so forth.
3.5.5. The admission to work of persons who did not undergo training, instructing and examination concerning fire safety is forbidden.
4.1. Content of the territories
4.1.1. In the territory of the companies the scheme of evacuation of people and the equipment on case of emergence of the fire shall be established and brought to all workers.
According to requirements of normative and technical documents it is necessary to provide at least two gate for entrance (departure) to the ograzhenny territories of the company where 10 and more posts of maintenance and repair or storage of 50 and more cars are provided.
To buildings and constructions on all their length there shall be secure entrance of fire trucks: on the one hand - with width of the building or construction to 18 m, and from two parties - with width more than 18 m.
To buildings with building area more than 10 hectares or in width more than 100 m the entrance of fire trucks shall be provided from all directions. Between buildings and constructions there shall be fire-proof gaps according to requirements of above-mentioned construction regulations.
In cloudy time, in case of fogs and at night the territory shall be lit.
4.1.2. The territory shall meet the sanitary and hygienic requirements for what follows:
1) systematically to clear the territory of garbage;
Waste of fuels and lubricants, cleaning rags at the end of each change - to remove 2) to specially allotted places, observing measures of fire safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.