of August 6, 1996 No. 943
About streamlining of import and realization on customs area of the Russian Federation of the alcoholic products of foreign production marked by the trademarks of the Russian manufacturers and other designations accompanying the specified products
For the purpose of protection of the rights of the Russian manufacturers to the trademarks accompanying alcoholic products, the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Prohibit since October 1, 1996 import to customs area of the Russian Federation for free circulation, and since January 1, 1997 realization in the territory of the Russian Federation to the alcoholic products of foreign production marked by the trademarks of the Russian manufacturers and other designations misleading the consumer about the Russian origin of the specified products according to appendix.
Determine that import for free circulation of the alcoholic products marked by trademarks of the Russian manufacturers is allowed only in case of the conclusion of the license agreement between the owner of the trademark and the importer on use of the trademark registered in accordance with the established procedure in Committee of the Russian Federation on patents and trademarks.
2. To the State Customs Committee of the Russian Federation according to Article 20 of the Customs code of the Russian Federation not to allow import to the Russian Federation for free circulation of the alcoholic products of foreign production marked by trademarks of the Russian manufacturers and other designations, and since September 1, 1996 not to accept the request and not to perform issue of brands of the excise duty and special brands for marking of such products.
3. To committee of the Russian Federation on patents and trademarks to provide to the State Customs Committee of the Russian Federation information on registration in accordance with the established procedure of the license agreements granting the right to use the trademarks listed in appendix to this resolution.
4. To committee of the Russian Federation on trade to exercise constant control behind lawful use of trademarks of the Russian manufacturers and other designations accompanying the alcoholic products sold through wholesale and retail retail chain stores.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Economics of the Russian Federation, Committee of the Russian Federation on patents and trademarks, the State Customs Committee of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of external commercial relations of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of the Russian Federation of cooperation with the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States together with other interested federal executive bodies in the second half of the year 1996 of the offer to the Government of the Russian Federation on distribution of operation of this resolution on other trademarks registered in accordance with the established procedure in the Russian Federation and the designations accompanying products of domestic and foreign manufacturers.
Russian Federation V. Chernomyrdin
to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 6, 1996 No. 943
Pertsovka pepper brandy
Old Russian Starorusskaya
Stolichnaya-Kristall Stolichnaya - Kristal
Moskovskaya-Kristall Moskovskaya - Kristal
Golden Ring Golden ring
Made in Russia is made in Russia
Products of Russia Product of Russia
Russian Russia vodka vodka
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.