It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On November 27, 2000 No. 2466
of October 8, 2000 No. 911
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for customs clearance of the goods imported on customs area of the Russian Federation as technical assistance (assistance)
(as of June 18, 2003)
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for customs clearance of the goods imported on customs area of the Russian Federation as technical assistance (assistance).
2. Provide for the purpose of realization of provisions of the specified Instruction:
- interaction with the working office of the Commission on questions of the international technical assistance under the Government of the Russian Federation, the interested ministries and departments concerning determination of belonging of goods to technical assistance (assistance) and the organization of work on application of privileges for customs payment concerning such goods - to Head department of the federal customs income (E.A.Safarov);
- the organization of customs clearance and control concerning the goods imported as technical assistance (assistance), to Head department of the organization of customs control (A. V. Galaktionov);
- the organization of control of target use of the goods imported as technical assistance (assistance) - to Management of customs inspection (A. L. Volkov).
3. To provide to chiefs of regional customs authorities and customs control of target use of the goods imported as technical assistance (assistance) including by carrying out selective checks of their target use.
4. To chiefs of customs authorities to bring contents of this order to the attention of staff, and also customs applicants in the region of the activities.
5. To exercise control of execution of this order to the vice-chairman of the State Customs Committee of Russia A. A. Kaulbars.
This order becomes effective after thirty days after its official publication.
ACTING chairman of Committee
colonel general of Customs Service V. V. Meshcheryakov
to the order of STC Russian Federation of October 8, 2000 No. 911
1. The instruction about procedure for customs clearance of the goods imported on customs area of the Russian Federation as technical assistance (assistance) (further - the Instruction), determines features of customs clearance of the goods imported on customs area of the Russian Federation as technical assistance (assistance) for projects implementation and the technical assistance programs (assistance) registered according to the Order of registration of projects and technical assistance programs (assistance), certification, confirming belonging of means, goods, works and services to technical assistance (assistance) and also control of its target use approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.09.99 N 1046 (The Russian Federation Code, 1999, N 39, Art. 4630; 2000, N 37, Art. 3725).
2. In the text of the Instruction the following concepts are used.
Technical assistance - type of the free aid (assistance) provided for the purpose of support in implementation of economic, social reforms and implementation of disarmament by carrying out conversion, utilization of arms and military equipment, holding radiation and ecological actions for the treatment of the radioactive waste fulfilled by the nuclear fuel and other nuclear materials which are earlier saved up and (or) formed in case of operation and conclusion of objects of it peaceful and military use of atomic energy and also by carrying out researches, training, exchange of specialists, graduate students and students, transfer of experience and technologies, supplies of equipment and other material means.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.