It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 7, 2008
of June 27, 2008 No. 190
About approval of Instructions for use systems of centralized municipal water supply and drainage system in settlements of Ukraine
On accomplishment of the Actions plan, the priorities of activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in 2008 approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.02.2008 No. 383-r, PRIKAZYVAYU directed to realization:
1. Approve Instructions for use by systems of centralized municipal water supply and drainage system in settlements of Ukraine (further - Rules) which are applied.
2. To heads of the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, structural divisions concerning housing and communal services of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations to bring these Rules to permission of the companies of water and sewer economy.
3. Declare invalid Goszhilkommunkhoz's order of 01.07.94 N 65 "About approval of Instructions for use systems of municipal water supply and drainage system in the cities and the settlements of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 22.07.94 for No. 165/374, and Goszhilkommunkhoz's order of 02.12.92 No. 67 "About procedure for issue of specifications on connection of consumers to systems of economic and drinking water supply and the sewerage".
4. (V. P. Rudy) together with Legal department (I. I. Krylov) to submit to management of water and sewer economy this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister O. V. Mazurchak.
Approved by Minzhilkommunkhoz's Order of June 27, 2008 No. 190
1. These Rules determine procedure for use of systems of centralized drinking water supply and centralized drainage system of settlements of Ukraine.
2. These Rules are obligatory for all consumers who receive services of centralized water supply and centralized drainage system (further - the consumer), and subjects of managing which perform economic activity in the sphere of centralized water supply and/or centralized drainage system and have in property, economic maintaining or operational management objects, systems of centralized drinking water supply and centralized drainage system and with which the subject of managing signs the contract for receipt of services in centralized water supply and/or centralized drainage system (further - the contractor of service of centralized water supply / drainage system), customers of services in centralized water supply and drainage system.
3. Contractual relations between the contractor of service of centralized water supply / drainage system and the consumer are performed exclusively on a contract basis according to the Laws of Ukraine "About drinking water, drinking water supply and drainage system", "About housing and communal services" and "About commercial accounting of heat energy and water supply".
4. The terms used in these rules:
the act of differentiation of property accessory and operational responsibility of the parties - the act which is attached to specifications on accession to systems of centralized drinking water supply and centralized drainage system and resolves the issues connected with borders of property accessory and operational responsibility of the parties;
release of drainage system - the pipeline for removal of sewage from buildings, constructions, rooms and from the consumer's territory to the first well of system of centralized drainage system (with control/auditing well inclusive, in case of its availability);
intra quarter water supply system - the pipelines laid in residential quarters which water inputs of consumers join;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.