It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On August 12, 2008 No. 592
of July 17, 2008 No. 132
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for submission of reports by banks electronically in National Bank of Moldova
Based on the Art. 11, 47, 72 Laws on National Bank of Moldova No. 548-XIII of 21.07.1995 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1995, Art. No. 56-57, 624), the Art. 37 part (1) the Law on financial institutions No. 550-XIII of 21.07.1995 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1996, No. 1, the Art. 2), the Law on the electronic document and the digital signature No. 264-XV of 15.07.2004 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 132-137, 710) DECIDES: Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for submission of reports by banks electronically in National Bank of Moldova it (is applied).
2. On the date of entry into force of this resolution to cancel the Procedure for submission of reports to National Bank of Moldova (No. 2500/23 of 30.05.94), with subsequent changes and amendments.
Chairman of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova
Approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova of July 17, 2008 No. 132
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of National Bank of the Republic of Moldova of 26.07.2017 No. 195
2. This instruction establishes procedure for creation and transfer of reports electronically (further - electronic reports) authorized banks (further - banks) in National Bank of Moldova (further - NBM) and their acceptance the last.
3. For the purposes of this instruction the following concepts are used:
Transport component - complex technical and the software intended for ensuring exchange of electronic messages between NBM and banks by means of which transfer of electronic reports in NBM is performed.
The authorized person – physical person, the employee of bank to which the bank delegated the rights to look through, create or send reports to NBM. The right to transfer reports to NBM can have only the authorized person which is holder of the certificate of open key.
Technical regulations for electronic reports - set of rules about structure, format and submission of electronic reports of bank consisting from:
- Technical regulations of submission of reports on the automated interbank payment system (SAPI);
- Technical regulations of submission of reports on information system of the reporting of National Bank of Moldova (SIRBNM).
The electronic report – the information electronically created, processed and which is drawn up by bank according to requirements of regulations NBM, structured according to the form established in Technical regulations of creation of electronic reports in NBM, and accompanied with the digital signature applied according to the current legislation;
The concepts "the closed key", "open key", "certificate of open key", "electronic document management", "electronic document", "devices of creation of the digital signature", "digital signature", "the product connected with the digital signature" are used in sense of the concepts determined in the Law on the digital signature and the electronic document No. 91 of May 29, 2014. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, No. 174-177, Art. 397).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.