of December 27, 2004 No. 1651
About some questions of regulation of compensation of employees of the commercial organizations
For the purpose of enhancement of regulation of compensation of employees of the commercial Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: organizations
1. Approve the basic limiting standard rate of the tariff charge of the first category for the commercial organizations of the state pattern of ownership and from ownership ratios of the state in their property in the amount of the budget of subsistence minimum for the able-bodied population approved in accordance with the established procedure.
In case of reduction of the size of the budget of subsistence minimum for able-bodied population the basic limiting standard rate of the tariff charge of the first category does not change.
2. Establish the differentiated coefficients to the basic limiting standard rate of the tariff charge of the first category approved by this resolution depending on main type of economic activity of the organization according to appendix.
2-1. Establish for the period from September 1, 2008 to November 30, 2008 the raising coefficient in the amount of 1,44 to the tariff charges (salaries) of employees of the contract construction organizations occupied on objects of housing construction.
Determine as condition of application by the contract construction organizations of this Item of the raising coefficient specified in part one performance of works in the terms established by the construction contract, except as specified failure because of the customer of the term of accomplishment of construction works provided by the construction contract.
3. Determine that:
3.1. it is excluded
3.2. it is excluded
3.3. it is excluded
3.4. the coefficient of ratio of the average salary of the deputy manager and chief specialist of the commercial organization of the state pattern of ownership or from ownership ratios of the state in its property and the average salary on the organization in general cannot exceed the size of coefficient of the ratio established according to the legislation for the head of the organization.
Recommend to the commercial organizations of non-state pattern of ownership to establish coefficient of ratio of the average salary of the deputy manager (chief specialist) and the average salary on the organization in general according to part one of this subitem;
3.5. No. 956 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 15.07.2011
4. To the republican state bodies, other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom:
take the measures for high-quality improvement of regulation of work in the organizations subordinated to them aimed at providing the advancing increase in labor productivity over the wages rise, to develop and approve industry (regional) programs for creation new and to enhancement of the existing regulating documents (materials) for regulation of work and to establish control of their accomplishment, and also to provide inclusion of questions of regulation of work in collective agreements (agreements).
5. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economics in two-month time to develop and approve the regulatory legal act determining procedure for increase in the tariff charge of the first category in the commercial organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership, except the commercial organizations with foreign investments, depending on increase in production of products, goods (works, services) or other economic indicators characterizing efficiency of their work and also in the unprofitable commercial organizations depending on decrease in unprofitability of production, goods (works, services).
6. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection:
6.1. it is excluded
6.2. make explanations on application of this resolution.
7. To republican state bodies in two-month time from the date of official publication of this resolution to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 27, 2004 No. 1651
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.