of September 3, 2008 No. 1284
About the obligatory complimentary copy of documents
Based on Item 2 of article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 17, 2008 No. 427-Z "About mass media", article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2012 No. 8-Z "Ab vydavetskay to sprava ў Respubl_tsa Belarus", and also for the purpose of ensuring completing of library stocks of the Republic of Belarus the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on the obligatory complimentary copy of documents it (is applied).
2. Recognize invalid the orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
3. To republican state bodies in two-month time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution and to take other measures for its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 3, 2008 No. 1284
1. This Provision installs system of the obligatory complimentary copy of documents in the Republic of Belarus and document types which belong to the obligatory complimentary copy of documents, procedure for their mailing, distribution and use, the list of receivers of the obligatory complimentary copy of documents, the rights, obligations, responsibility of their vendors, receivers and users are determined.
2. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the obligatory complimentary copy of documents (further if other is not established, – obligatory copy) – copies of the different types of the replicated documents made (created, made, published) in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, and also beyond its limits by residents of the Republic of Belarus, subject to mailing it is non-paid in the relevant state bodies and the organizations according to the procedure, determined by this Provision;
the receiver of obligatory copy – the legal entity given the right of receipt of obligatory copy on a grant basis and providing it storage and public use according to the procedure, determined by this Provision;
the user of obligatory copy – the physical person or legal entity irrespective of legal form and pattern of ownership having the right to free access to obligatory copy;
the vendor of obligatory copy – the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus, the foreign organization in the presence of the representation opened in accordance with the established procedure, the individual entrepreneur registered in the Republic of Belarus, performing publishing and (or) printing activities, making different types of the documents relating to obligatory copy;
mailing of obligatory copy – its transfer in mailings or different way of delivery;
system of obligatory copy – set of the document types relating to obligatory copy and also established procedure of their mailing, obtaining, storage and use;
document copy – randomly the taken sample of circulation of documents saving all signs of compliance to the original and identity to other randomly to the taken sample from this circulation.
3. Action of this provision extends to the relations arising in case of:
3.1. production of different types of the replicated documents:
residents of the Republic of Belarus in the territory of the Republic of Belarus or beyond its limits;
nonresidents of the Republic of Belarus in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
3.2. obtaining, storage and use of obligatory copies by their receivers and users.
4. The purposes of forming of system of obligatory copy are:
completing of complete fund of the documents made in the territory of the Republic of Belarus or beyond its limits by residents of the Republic of Belarus as parts of world cultural heritage;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.