of November 23, 1992 No. 553
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Due to the adoption of this Resolution to recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Uzbek SSR of September 3, 1971 No. 432 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Uzbek SSR" (JV UZSSR, 1971, No. 9, the Art. 56) and of September 6, 1971 No. 434 "About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of the Uzbek SSR at the prices" (JV UZSSR, 1971, No. 9, the Art. 57)
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Approved by the Resolution KM in case of the President of RUZ of November 23, 1992 No. 553
1. The Ministry of Finance is state body of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The Ministry of Finance as the central financial and economic body of the republic puts into practice financial, price policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan and performs the common directorship of the organization of finance and pricings in all its territory.
The Ministry of Finance provides creation of necessary financial base for implementation of tasks and function of the Republic of Uzbekistan, development and budget implementation of the republic, increase in stability of its revenues, creation and execution of the currency plan the most rational and economical expenditure of money resources.
3. The Ministry of Finance bears responsibility for execution of the republican budget both on the income, and on expenses and for the organization of work on mobilization of financial resources for all-republican needs.
4. The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, financial managements and departments of regional and district khokimiyats, the state insurance bodies, and also the state companies, organizations and the organizations subordinated to them constitute single system of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. The Ministry of Finance coordinates and directs activities of the companies entering its system, organizations and the organizations directly or through the bodies created by it.
6. In management of the bodies which are a part of the system of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry provides unity in implementation of financial and price policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
For this purpose Ministry of Finance:
directs activities of the bodies which are part of financial system of the Republic of Uzbekistan to work on forming of the single approved financial, tax, monetarist and price policy, ensuring financial independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan by increase in gold stock, improvement of economy of the republic, strengthening of role of economic methods of price regulation in the conditions of forming market the relation and social protection of the population;
provides financing of the national economy and the welfare sphere, creates financial base for complex production and social development of regions of the republic;
will organize and exercises control of activities of the bodies which are part of financial system of the republic within the competence enhances methods and forms of their activities, coordinates work on increase in professional level of employees of these bodies;
claims and publishes methodical instructions, instructions, price lists and other documents for the questions entering competence of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
provides currency financing of the national economy of the republic, diplomatic and others state organization of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad, fees in international associations and the organizations.
7. The Ministry of Finance in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other decisions of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, this Provision and other regulations.
The Ministry of Finance provides strengthening of the legal basis of financial activities in the republic, draws the financial conclusion under bills and generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions entering its competence develops the offers directed to enhancement of this legislation and submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers, and also publishes departmental regulations within the competence.
In the course of the activities the Ministry of Finance provides respect for financial interests of the republic, the rights of the companies, associations, organizations, organizations and citizens, and also correctness of application of the legislation in system of the Ministry.
8. The main tasks of the Ministry of Finance are:
- active impact of financial system, tax and price policy on social and economic development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, increase in production efficiency, ensuring growth of national income, the income the company and the organizations and other financial resources, strengthening of communication of financial and credit levers with other elements of economic mechanism;
- concentration of financial resources of the republic on the priority directions of development of social production, scientific and technical progress, acceleration of social development, financing of comprehensive target economic programs, creation of necessary financial, currency reserves;
- enhancement of public administration by finance, insurance, pricing on the basis of economic methods of management, wide use of long-term regulations and standard rates, combination of the centralized beginnings to self-government of regions, independence of the companies, associations, the organizations in the solution of questions of production and social development, in planning and use of financial resources;
- increase in anti-costly orientation of the financial and price mechanism, its orientation to stimulation of rational use of all types of resources, liquidation of losses, cost reduction of production and address, increase in profit (income);
- enhancement of methods of financial, budgetary, currency and tax planning and financing;
- control of activities of insurance companies in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of all participants of the insurance relations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.