Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 14, 2006
of July 6, 2006 No. 424
About approval of the Accounting treatment for explosive materials of industrial function
According to article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "About the treatment of explosive materials of industrial function" and for the purpose of safety in case of the treatment of explosive materials of industrial function of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Accounting treatment for explosive materials of industrial function which is applied.
2. To legal support division (Sukhar A. V.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To State department of industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision (Savarin M. V.) to include the specified order in the State register of regulatory legal acts on labor protection.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the chairman of the Gospromgornadzor Savarin M. V.
V. I. Baloha
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of July 6, 2006, No. 424
1. Action of this Procedure extends to the housekeeping subjects performing the treatment of explosive materials of industrial function.
2. In this Procedure the terms below are used in such value:
basic warehouse of explosive materials - superficial complex of specially equipped storages located at safe distance concerning transfer of detonation and intended for long-term storage of the explosive materials of industrial function allowed to use which arrive from the manufacturing plants; buildings (rooms) for production of acapsular fighters; constructions of the mechanized complexes for preparation of factory explosives for the purpose of their mass use; polygons for carrying out testing and destruction of explosive materials in case of unfitness to application;
account warehouse - the superficial, profound or underground warehouse equipped for temporary or short-term storage of explosive materials and intended for their issue to blasters (shotfirers), suppliers and acceptance of remaining balance of explosive materials from them as the account warehouse can be also used respectively the equipped storage, the building, the rail car, the vessel, the car, trail car, the room with the safe the platform about the venue of explosive works;
the distributing camera - the temporary underground camera for storage of the explosive materials delivered from account warehouse, issue to their blasters (shotfirers) and acceptance of remaining balance of explosive materials from them located at procedural distance from places of conducting explosive works;
local Item of storage - kind of the distributing camera for storage of explosive materials throughout change.
Other terms applied in this Procedure are used in values according to the Law of Ukraine "About the treatment of explosive materials of industrial function".
3. Accounting of explosive materials is performed by the responsible persons designated by the order of the head of the subject of housekeeping.
4. The explosive materials delivered to the storage location are considered based on starting factory (transport) documents or the job specification delivery note or the job specification permit in the presence of permissions of relevant organs of National police to acquisition, storage and transportation of these materials.
5. In warehouses of explosive materials subjects of housekeeping record receipts and expenses of explosive materials in the Receipts book and expenses of explosive materials (Appendix 1) and in the Book of accounting of issue and return of explosive materials (Appendix 2). Pages of books shall be numbered, strung together and under seal or seal of relevant organ of National police. Accounting in books of explosive materials concerning each name is performed separately.
6. The receipts book and expenses of explosive materials is kept by managers or distributors of basic and account warehouses of explosive materials.
The remaining balance of explosive materials of each name is counted and included in the book at the end of the current days. Entry in the book needs to be made only concerning those explosive materials in which there was quantitative change within a day.
7. The book of accounting of issue and return of explosive materials is intended for warehouses and distributing cameras in which issue to blasters explosive materials and accept their remaining balance from them. The book is kept by the manager of warehouse and distributors.
At the end of every day it is necessary to count how many and what (according to the name) explosive materials it is spent, and below the line to write down their expenses (the issued explosive materials, except returned). The counted result of quantity spent during a day of explosive materials daily registers in the Book of accounting of issue and return of explosive materials.
Accounting of movement of explosive materials on local Items of storage is performed in the Receipts book and expenses of explosive materials (Appendix 3). Pages of the book shall be numbered, stitched and under seal or seal of relevant organ of National police. Accounting in this book according to each name of explosive materials is performed separately.
8. Registration of individual serial numbers of products with explosives and this marking of means of initiation is performed in the Book of accounting of issue and return of explosive materials during issue to blasters.
9. Explosive materials from one storage location on another are transported according to the job specification delivery note (Appendix 4). At the same time movement from one object of another which belong to different subjects of housekeeping is performed based on permissions of relevant organs of National police to the right of acquisition and transportation of explosive materials.
The job specification delivery note is written out by accounts department of the subject of housekeeping under which authority the warehouse, under four copies is. The head and the chief (senior) accountant signs it, registers - accounts department with indication of sequence number, date of issue and name of a consignee.
The job specification delivery note to the receiver is issued by accounts department for presentation in warehouse of explosive materials together with the order on receipt of explosive materials.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.