It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On September 23, 2008 No. 1858
of August 14, 2008 No. 17/3
About approval of the Regulations on deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan", "About the security market" the Board of the Central bank decides:
1. Approve Regulations on deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. From the date of entry into force of this resolution to recognize invalid:
The regulations on release of deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by Board of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (the protocol No. 24/12 of December 26, 1998) on December 26, 1998 No. 434 (reg. No. 624 of February 9, 1999);
the resolution of Board of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 4, 2001 No. 434-1 "About modification and amendments in Regulations on release of deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan" (reg. No. 624-1 of August 27, 2001 the Bulletin of regulations, 2001, No. 16).
Chairman of the board of the Central bank
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the Central bank of August 14, 2008 No. 17/3
This Provision according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan" and "About the security market" determines procedure for release, placement, the address and repayment of deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Deposit certificates of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Central bank) are issued for the purpose of regulation of money supply.
2. The deposit certificate of the Central bank (further - the Deposit certificate) - not issued security of the Central bank certifying the deposit amount, brought in the Central bank, and the investor's rights (the holder of the Deposit certificate) to obtaining after fixed term of the deposit amount and the percent caused in the Deposit certificate.
3. Central Bank on its own behalf and at own expense performs release, placement and repayment of Deposit certificates.
4. Nominal value of one Deposit certificate makes 1 000 000 (one million) sum.
Contributions for acquisition of the Deposit certificate are made in national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Deposit certificates are issued with circulation period up to one year.
6. The commercial banks and other legal entities who are residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan can be owners of Deposit certificates.
7. Deposit certificates are issued in paperless form. The deposit certificate cannot serve settlement or means of payment in case of purchase and sale of goods or payment for the rendered services (works).
8. Account of the rights to Deposit certificates is kept by Central Securities Depository or investment intermediaries according to the legislation.
9. The deposit certificate can be transferred to other person. The concession of the rights according to Deposit certificates is drawn up by the agreement.
10. Conditions and parameters of release of Deposit certificates affirm Board of the Central bank.
11. The right to Deposit certificates arises from the moment of introduction in accordance with the established procedure of the corresponding receipt record on the custody account of the acquirer and cash receipt into the account of the Central bank.
12. The owner of the Deposit certificate has the right to show it to early repayment. In this case interests on the Deposit certificate are paid on the terms of on-demand deposit if other is not provided by conditions of release or the purchase and sale agreement of the Deposit certificate.
13. If contribution date of receipt according to the Deposit certificate is delayed by his holder, such Deposit certificate is considered the document poste restante, and the Central bank incurs the obligation to pay the deposit amount and percent on the first demand of the owner of the Deposit certificate. At the same time for the term of delay percent are charged on the terms of on-demand deposit if other is not provided by conditions of release or the purchase and sale agreement of the Deposit certificate.
14. In case of approach of repayment period of the Deposit certificate the Central bank makes payment in case of presentation of the document confirming possession of these Deposit certificates (the account statement of depot) and requirements with indication of the account into which the amount of the Deposit certificate and percent on it shall be enlisted.
15. In case of early repayment of the Deposit certificate money is transfered to account the owner of the Deposit certificate within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the statement for early repayment of the Deposit certificate.
16. Financial accounting of transactions with Deposit certificates in the Central bank is performed on balance sheet account 22100 "the Obtained credits, loans and bills of exchange". Analytics are kept on separate personal accounts by types and releases of Deposit certificates.
17. This Provision is approved with the Center for coordination and control of functioning of the security market under the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The CEO of the Center for coordination and control of functioning of the security market under the State Property Committee
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.