of September 29, 2008 No. 724
About approval of procedure for maintaining the state register of self-regulatory organizations
According to article 20 of the Federal law "About Self-regulatory Organisations" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of maintaining the state register of self-regulatory organizations.
2. Determine that the state fee in sizes and procedure which are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees is paid for entering of data into the state register of self-regulatory organizations.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 29, 2008 No. 724
1. These rules establish procedure for maintaining the state register of self-regulatory organizations (further the register).
The register is the federal information system containing fixed on the material carrier in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about information, information technologies and about information security of the data on the non-profit organizations which received the status of self-regulatory organizations (the daleesamoreguliruyemy organization) in the corresponding field of activity.
2. The register is kept by authorized federal executive bodies (further - authorized body) on the electronic medium by entering into the register of register entries.
3. Maintaining the register is performed according to the single organizational, methodological and program and technical principles providing compatibility and interaction of this register with other federal information systems and networks.
4. The data containing in the register are open and public. Data, access to which is limited by the Federal Laws, are provided according to established by the Federal Laws rather.
5. The register entry contains the following data:
a) number of the register entry and date of inclusion in the register of data on self-regulatory organization;
b) complete and reduced (if is available) the name of self-regulatory organization and its form of business;
c) postal address (location) of executive body of self-regulatory organization (postal index, subject of the Russian Federation, area, city (settlement), street (avenue, lane, etc.) and house number (ownerships), body (structure) and office);
d) registration number of record about entering of data on self-regulatory organization into the register;
e) acceptance date and number of the decision of authorized body on entering (exception) of data on self-regulatory organization into the register, and also bases of exception of data on self-regulatory organization of the register;
e) the list of members of self-regulatory organization with indication of type of the business or professional activity performed by them, and also with indication of:
personal data (surname, name, middle name (if is available) and the residence) - for physical persons;
identification taxpayer number (in case of its availability), the state registration number and the residence - for individual entrepreneurs;
form of business, full name, the state registration number and the location - for legal entities;
g) data on accepted standards and rules of self-regulatory organization (the name, acceptance date and data on the governing body which approved these acts);
h) data on form, quantitative and staff of body (bodies) of management of self-regulatory organization (joint and individual);
i) the size of fees of organization members in compensation fund of self-regulatory organization, and also the size of insurance sum under agreements of personal and (or) collective insurance of responsibility of each member of self-regulatory organization;
j) field of activity of self-regulatory organization;
k) the information about the members who stopped the membership in self-regulatory organization (the membership termination basis);
l) other data which entering into the register is provided by the Federal Laws.
6. For acquisition of the status of self-regulatory organization the non-profit organization submits in authorized body the application for inclusion of the organization in the register with appendix of the following documents:
a) ceased to be valid
b) copy of the charter of non-profit organization;
c) ceased to be valid
d) ceased to be valid
e) the list of members of non-profit organization with indication of type of the business or professional activity performed by them which is self-regulation subject for self-regulatory organization;
e) the documents confirming availability at non-profit organization provided by the Federal Law "About Self-regulatory Organisations" (further - the Federal Law) methods of ensuring property responsibility of members of non-profit organization to consumers of the goods (works, services) made by them and other persons;
g) copies of the documents confirming creation by non-profit organization of the specialized bodies provided by the Federal Law, copies of regulations on such bodies and the copy of documents on the list of persons participating in their work;
h) copies of the standards and rules of self-regulatory organization provided by the Federal Law;
i) ceased to be valid
j) other documents which need of representation for acquisition of the status of self-regulatory organization is provided by the Federal Laws.
7. The statement and documents, stipulated in Item 6 these rules, are provided by non-profit organization in authorized body in the form of electronic documents (packet of the electronic documents) signed by non-profit organization with use of the strengthened qualified digital signature. The statement and documents, stipulated in Item 6 these rules, non-profit organization have the right to provide to authorized body on paper directly or the mailing with the inventory of attachment and the assurance of receipt.
7(1). In the statement, the specified in paragraph one of Item 6 of these rules, the non-profit organization can specify request for the direction to it electronically information on questions of entering of data on non-profit organization into the state register of self-regulatory organizations.
8. The authorized body performs completeness and reliability of the data containing in documents, stipulated in Item 6 these rules and their compliance to the requirements provided by Items 1 - 3 parts 3 of article 3 of the Federal Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.