of September 4, 2008 No. 500-VI
About ensuring realization of housing laws of residents of hostels
This Law regulates legal, property, economic, social, organizational matters concerning features of ensuring realization of constitutional right on housing of citizens, in the absence of own housing long time on the legal basis determined by the law, living in the hostels intended for accommodation of lonely citizens or for accommodation of families in premises after which transfer of hostels to property of territorial communities can be privatized according to the law.
1. The coverage of this Law extends to citizens and members of their families, lonely citizens who do not have own housing who did not use the right to free privatization of the state housing stock, on the legal basis determined by this Law of the Universes to the hostel and actually live in the hostel for a long time.
2. This Law does not extend to citizens who:
1) live in the hostels intended for temporary residence in connection with training, retraining or advanced training in educational institutions and in connection with work (service) on the contract;
2) live in the hostel without the legal basis determined by this Law;
3) live in the special hostels intended for temporary residence of persons serving sentence in the form of restriction of freedom or imprisonment and need improvement of housing conditions or the living space of which is temporarily populated, or have no opportunity to return former premises;
4) need medical care in connection with disease of tuberculosis;
5) live in the hostels having the status social on the date of entry into force of this Law.
3. The coverage of this Law extends to hostels which are objects of the right of the state-owned and municipal property, except the hostels which are under economic authority or under operational management of military units, organizations and organizations of National guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, State Border Service of Ukraine, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and formed according to the laws of Ukraine of other military forming, the Public special service of transport, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, National police of Ukraine, the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine, Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine, Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations (except being outside military units, organizations, the organizations), the state educational institutions (except those, to which the status of hostels of family type and the families of teachers and workers intended for accommodation), to National academy of Sciences of Ukraine is provided (except those to which the status of hostels of family type and the families intended for accommodation is provided).
4. Operation of this Law does not extend to the hostels built or acquired in Soviet period (till December 1, 1991) private or collective owners for own or raised funds (except hostels which were included in the authorized capital of the organizations created in the course of privatization or corporatisation including, further were transferred to the authorized capital of other legal entities or are alienated by different way).
5. This Law also establishes features of use of the parcels of land necessary for content and operation of hostels to which operation of this Law, and their house adjoining territories extends.
For the purposes of this Law the terms below are used in such value:
1) ownership of premises in the hostel on legal basis - right of possession premises in the hostel to which operation of this Law extends, arises based on privatization by inhabitants of hostels residential and non-residential (residential and non-residential) rooms in such hostels according to this Law and the Law of Ukraine "About privatization of the state housing stock", and also based on the bargains concluded according to the Civil code of Ukraine if other is not forbidden by the law;
2) the hostels included in the authorized capital - the hostels built in Soviet period (till December 1, 1991) for nation-wide means (including at the expense of the state and collective companies and the organizations) which were included in the authorized capital (funds) of the economic societies and other organizations created in the course of privatization (corporatisation) of the former state (municipal) companies (organizations) including, were transferred further to the authorized capital (funds) of other legal entities or alienated by the different way provided by the law;
3) auxiliary rooms in the hostel - the rooms in the hostel intended for ensuring operation of the hostel as housing estate and consumer services and satisfaction of sanitary and hygienic needs of its inhabitants (kitchens, bathrooms, staircases, lobbies, transitional locks, interroom (interroom) corridors, kolyasochny, storage rooms, musorosborny cameras, attics, cellars, mines and engine rooms of elevators, air-ventilation chambers and other technical rooms);
4) the living room in the hostel - the certain premises in the hostel intended and suitable for permanent residence in it;
5) the residential block or residential section in the hostel - the premises in the hostel consisting of several (two and more) living rooms which inhabitants can use auxiliary rooms in the hostel. Belonging of the respective rooms to the residential block or residential section is determined by the project documentation on the hostel;
6) premises in the hostel - rooms in the hostel (living rooms, residential blocks or residential sections) intended and suitable according to requirements of the legislation to the dwelling intended for permanent residence in it;
7) housing estate of the hostel - the hostel as the complete real estate unit (the building of the hostel and/or its part, its network, the parcel of land which is taken away under it, its house adjoining territory and buildings located on it and the constructions necessary for content and servicing of the hostel on direct purpose - for accommodation of inhabitants);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.