It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Turkmenistan on April 12, 1995
Registration No. 4
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENTS ON SERVICES OF CIVIL AVIATION
Approved by the Central bank of Turkmenistan on January 27, 1995
1. Payment of air tickets in manats:
a) for citizens of Turkmenistan - on the rate established for citizens of Turkmenistan;
b) for foreign citizens - on the rate established for foreign citizens.
2. Payment in hard currency for servicing of foreign air vehicles at the airports of Turkmenistan.
3. Payment for custom cargo flights:
a) for legal entities and physical persons of Turkmenistan - in manats on the established rate;
b) for foreign legal entities and physical persons - in hard currency (US dollars);
c) payment for flight of zones of Turkmenistan - in hard currency.
4. In representations of Turkmenistan abroad to make sale of air tickets for citizens of Turkmenistan in manats, foreign citizens - in hard currency.
5. The obtained foreign currency according to the legislation of Turkmenistan shall be kept on accounts in commercial banks of Turkmenistan or on their correspondent accounts in foreign banks. Opening of accounts abroad and storage into them currency means without license of the Central bank of Turkmenistan is forbidden. Violation of this condition will entail responsibility of the head.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.