of July 22, 2002 No. 5798
About the announcement of the international tender for designing and construction of chemical complex in the settlement of Garlyk of the Koytendagsky Etrap of Lebap Region
For the purpose of realization of the tasks set for chemical complex of the country according to the National program "The Strategy of Social and Economic Transformations in Turkmenistan for the Period till 2010", and complex development of mineral raw material resources of the Govurdak-Garlyksky mountain region I decide:
1. Charge to Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern to hold the international tender for designing and construction of chemical complex in the settlement of Garlyk of the Koytendagsky Etrap of Lebap Region.
2. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out the international tender for designing and construction of chemical complex in the settlement of Garlyk of the Koytendagsky Etrap of Lebap Region.
3. For preparation and carrying out the international tender for designing and construction of chemical complex in the settlement of Garlyk of the Koytendagsky Etrap of Lebap Region to form the commission in structure according to appendix.
4. Permit Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern to use the money listed by participants of the international tender on acquisition of required materials, production of technical documentation and involvement of experts, and also the organization of the presentations of proposals of participants of the tender.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Vice-chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan Gurbanmuradov E. A.
President of Turkmenistan Saparmurat Turkmenbashi
to the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of July 22, 2002 No. 5798
Kurbyshev K. A. - Chairman of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern (commission chairman)
Dzhumamuradov B. is the head of department of production of mineral fertilizers of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern
Dovletov A. - assistant department head of marketing and foreign economic relations of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern
Akmammedov K. M. - managing affairs of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern
Yomudov S. is the head of department of investments and capital construction of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern
Ovezklychev G. is the CEO of Turkmenmineral production association
Markets At. - chief engineer of Turkmenmineral production association
Aliyarov I. - head of the technical department of Turkmenmineral production association
Hudayberdyev A. - chief geologist of Turkmenmineral production association
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of July 22, 2002 No. 5798
These rules contain basic provisions, procedure and the procedure of consideration of requests and tender offers of job seekers.
1. The terms used in these rules mean:
"tender" - tender where according to the decision of the tender commission the participant who provided the best tender offer according to the tender documentation is recognized as the winner;
"job seeker" - the physical person or legal entity which submitted the application for participation in the tender and provided the offers;
"winner" - the participant of the tender declared as the tender commission the winner of the tender;
"the tender commission" - the group of specialists of the organizations of Turkmenistan formed by the Government of Turkmenistan which is jointly determining the winner of the tender according to these rules;
"start date of the tender" - the day determined by the tender commission and announced in the information message or mass media;
"deadline" - deadline of submission of tender offers, day of the expiration of 4 months from the date of publication in mass media of the announcement of this tender;
"tender documentation" - document package which includes these rules and the preliminary specifications approved by the Chairman of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern;
"the representative of the tender commission" - the member of the tender commission or his plenipotentiary;
"tender offer" or "the basic project" - the proposal submitted by the job seeker according to requirements of these rules;
"contract" - the delivery contract of the equipment, "know-how", engineering, mounting and start-up of object with the winner of the tender;
"object" - chemical complex in the settlement of Garlyk of the Koytendagsky Etrap of Lebap Region.
2. The tender opens in the day determined by the decision of the tender commission, announced in the information message or in mass media.
3. For participation in the tender the job seeker, having paid 500 US dollars, receives the tender documentation.
4. After acquaintance with the tender documentation the job seeker shall submit the application no later than 10 days before deadline for participation in the tender. The request shall contain:
the letter addressed to the Chairman of Turkmendokunkhimiya State concern on desire of the organization of the job seeker (the job seeker hereinafter is referred to as further) to participate in this international tender;
the name of the job seeker with indication of the postal address, phone, the fax and details of the representative in Turkmenistan if that is available;
financial and commercial details of the job seeker in banks;
balance statements of the job seeker for the last 3 years;
information on experience of construction of similar productions and referens-sheet of the job seeker over the last 5 years.
5. The tender commission after consideration of the submitted applications of job seekers and receipt of their payment orders officially registers job seekers as participants of the tender who are allowed to submission of tender offers.
6. Means of job seekers are transferred into the currency account of State concern Beneficiary customer's account No. 735100180 in National bank of foreign economic activity of Turkmenistan, IFI 390101201, tax code 102161002291.
Bank address: Ashgabat, Ulitsa Asudalyk, 22.
7. The tender commission has the right to make changes and additions to the tender documentation no later than 10 days till deadline of submission of offers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.