of May 26, 2008 No. 107
About approval of Rules of registration of the economic agents occupied in ecological farm-production
According to Art. 4 paragraph (2) litas. c) The law N 115-XVI of 09.06.2005 on production of ecological agricultural products and Item 1 (a) of Art. 8 of the Provision of Council (CEE) N 2092/91 on method of ecological production and marking of ecological products, and also according to Art. 27 the paragraph (3) Provisions CE 834/2007 of the European Union of June 28, 2007 "About production and labeling of ecological products" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of registration of the economic agents who are engaged in production, conversion, import and/or export, storage or distribution of ecological products.
2. To assign accounting of the economic agents practicing entrepreneurship in this area to Management of agrochemistry, ecology and protection of plants.
3. To authorize the republican center of applied pedology functions of coordination of works in the field of ecological production and quality evaluation and fertility of soils.
4. The state center for certification and approbation of means of phytosanitary assignment and the means increasing fertility of soils to authorize functions of coordination of activities in the field of remedies of plants and the use of soils in ecological production.
5. To provide to the state republican inspectorate for protection of plants economic agents according to their requests, year and monthly forecasts for the purpose of operational informing on distribution of the main wreckers and diseases of agricultural plants, means of biological protection and conditions of their application, and also in cases of danger of emergence of especially dangerous organisms.
6. To provide to zone laboratories of biological remedies of plants (Kakhul, Forty) economic agents on contractual basis according to their requests biological remedies of plants and recommendations about their application.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Anatoly SPIVACHENKO.
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
to the Order MCX and software No. 107 of May 26, 2008
1. Regulations about registration of the business entities performing activities in the field of ecological farm-production the paragraph is developed according to Art. 4 (2) litas. c), Art. 7 of the Law N 115-XVI of 9.06.2005 on production of ecological agricultural products and Item of 1 litas. (a) Art. 8 of the Regulations of Council (CEE) N 2092/1991 on method of ecological production and marking of ecological products, and also according to Art. 27 the paragraph (3) Provisions CE 834/2007 of the European Union of June 28, 2007. "About production and labeling of ecological products".
2. Business entities who make overwork, import from the third countries, store or distribute ecological agricultural products for the purpose of sale, shall:
a) be registered annually till June 1 in the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry in specialized department and fill in the registration sheets given in appendices 1-5 of this provision;
b) be exposed to check by the body of inspectorate and certification authorized according to the Decision of the Government N 149, the appendix N 3 of 10.02.2006.
3. Registration sheets give to business entity the status of the ecological producer and are the official document confirming the right to the national subsidies provided for ecological production and access to funds of support within the National development program of the village.
4. Main objective of process of registration of the business entities included in ecological production is collection of statistical data, accounting of producers and amounts of ecological agricultural products.
5. In case the business entity manages several economic structures, he fills on one set of registration sheets for each of them.
6. For the purpose of verification of information included in registration sheets, the business entity upon the demand of the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry provides number of additional documents:
a) program of activities;
b) description of amounts of products;
c) the data confirming room compliance for storage;
d) data on the applied technologies and losses of products;
e) certificates on purchase of fertilizer and seed grain;
f) information on methods of care of cultures;
g) information on methods on destruction of weeds and wreckers;
h) inspection statements of agricultural aggregates;
i) acts of inspection of agricultural areas;
j) acts of identification of existence of the prohibited substances;
k) the zooveterinary certificate of the available animals and conditions of their content (the room, pasture, etc.).
7. In case information provided in registration sheets not complete or contains ambiguities, the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry provides to business entity of 15 days on correction. If registration sheets are not corrected in the appointed time, the procedure is cancelled.
8. Bodies of inspectorate and certification will not perform inspection in the economic structures which are not registered in the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry.
9. In case the business entity interrupts bonds with body of inspectorate and certification, specified in registration leaf, the last informs the relevant structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry.
10. For the purpose of action research of agricultural enterprise, the business entity represents document package which includes:
a) topographic map of the company;
b) the complete information concerning enterprise management;
c) information on condition of soils and external environment;
d) information on quality of drinking and irrigational water;
e) data of the general analysis of soils (chemical, physical), with indication of the residual number, means of phytosanitary assignment and fertilizers;
f) title on the property right or the certificate on space utilization;
g) structure of crop rotations and rotation of cultures;
h) the register of acreage and the data concerning amounts of products and harvested acreages.
11. The business entities who are engaged in conversion, export and import of ecological agricultural products provide the complete information about activities in this area. At the same time they represent:
a) copy of certificates on implementation of management of quality of ISO or NASSR;
b) the certificate of conformity and quantities of increases according to Regulations of CEE-2092/91;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.