of March 3, 2008 No. 185-III
About organization of honorary title of Turkmenistan "Ene mahri"
At stage of new development and revival of the Fatherland, following the sacred principles of our ancestors and paying special a tribute of respect to the sacred maternal love and care of the family center which are basis of development of any healthy society, attaching great value to continued care of our proud mothers of education of the generation guaranteeing providing the happy future of our Homeland:
Article 1. Found honorary title of Turkmenistan of "Ene mahri".
Article 2. Approve Regulations on honorary title of Turkmenistan "Ene mahri" (is applied).
Article 3. Approve the Description of sign "Ene mahri" (is applied) to honorary title of Turkmenistan.
Article 4. This Law extends concerning the mothers who gave rise and brought up after its introduction owing to the eighth and the subsequent children.
President of Turkmenistan
1. The honorary title of Turkmenistan of "Ene mahri" is given by the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan to the mothers who gave rise and adequately brought up eight and more children. Worthy education for the purposes of this provision is understood as education of children with ensuring their physical, mental, spiritual and moral development, receipt of general secondary education.
2. The honorary title of Turkmenistan is given by "Ene mahri" to the women who are citizens of Turkmenistan and also the women who are stateless persons and constantly living in the territory of Turkmenistan.
3. The honorary title of Turkmenistan is given by "Ene mahri" in case of the birth of the eighth child and availability in living other children of this mother till January first of year of assignment of this honorary title.
In case of the solution of question of assignment of honorary title of Turkmenistan of "Ene mahri" also children are considered:
- adopted (adopted) in the procedure established by the law;
- the dead or missing persons in case of protection of interests of the Homeland or in case of execution of other obligations of military service, in case of mitigation of consequences of natural disaster or in case of accomplishment of civic duty on rescuing of human life, on protection of law and order and state-owned property, and also the dead owing to wound, contusions, mutilations or diseases got under the above-stated circumstances or owing to labor mutilation or occupational disease.
"4. Representation to assignment of honorary title of Turkmenistan "Ene mahri" is performed by local executive bodies at the actual place of residence of the represented mother.
The residence of mother is determined according to the Civil code of Turkmenistan.
5. Mothers awarded honorary title of Turkmenistan with "Ene mahri" are handed sign and the certificate.
6. The one-time award in the amount of the tenfold basic size established for calculation of public welfare payments is paid to mothers awarded honorary title of Turkmenistan with "Ene mahri".
To mothers awarded honorary title of Turkmenistan with "Ene mahri" monthly surcharge in the amount of 30 percent from pensions (except for pensions on loss of the supporter and funded pension) or public welfare payment on child care, public welfare payment on disability, the public social benefit is made.
7. Mothers to whom the honorary title of Turkmenistan is given by "Ene mahri" use the privileges in cases and procedure established by the legislation of Turkmenistan, they are granted the right of free use of services of tooth prosthetics at the expense of means of the Government budget of Turkmenistan, by means of public motor transport (except taxi), and also it and jointly the family members living with them are granted the right of free use of water, gas, the electric power and housing and communal services at the expense of own means of relevant organs.
In case of the death of mother which gives honorary title of Turkmenistan by "Ene mahri", the right of members of her family to free use of water, gas, the electric power and the housing and communal services specified in paragraph one of this Item remains until the last child of mother does not reach age of majority.
8. The sign to honorary title of "Ene mahri" rushes on the right side of breast.
9. To assignment of honorary title of Turkmenistan "Ene mahri" are not represented to mother:
deprived or limited in the parent rights based on the judgment which took legal effect;
made the offense discrediting their honor.
Sign of honorary title of Turkmenistan "Ene mahri" has the form of convex octagonal brooch with a diameter of 45 mm which basis is enameled green color, the outer side of each convex corner is inlaid with white zirconium. Over it the crossing onion-shaped ornament is placed. In the place of their external convergence the red tulip is located.
In the center of sign in circle which diameter constitutes 25 mm there is convex gilded image of mother with the child. External part of circle is executed in the form of ring 4 mm wide, the enameled red color, in its upper part the text in Turkmen of "ENE MAHRI", in the lower part - symmetrically dispersing branches of olive tree being world symbol is located.
To block in the form of the open book 20 mm high, the sign 30 mm wide is attached by means of ringlet. In the middle of block on column, enameled red color, five Turkmen national carpet gels are located. Both leaves of the opened book are enameled green color.
The basis of sign is made of the silver of the 925th test covered with gilding.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.