of December 9, 2003 No. 64
About approval of Industrial safety rules in the organizations of public catering
It is approved
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
November 28, 2003
Based on the Regulations on the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1594 "Questions of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
A. N. Kulichkov
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus of December 9, 2003 No. 64
1. Industrial safety rules in the organizations of public catering (further - Rules) extend to all employers irrespective of the legal forms and patterns of ownership performing activities in the sphere of public catering including production, conversion, realization, the organization of consumption of food with rendering or without rendering the accompanying services to the population (further the organizations of public catering).
2. Ensuring labor protection of the workers occupied at works in the organizations of public catering is assigned to employers.
3. Rules act on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and establish single requirements for labor protection to workplaces and the organization of works in the organizations of public catering.
4. Requirements of Rules are considered during the designing, reconstruction, modernization of objects, and also in case of development of the corresponding engineering procedures in the organizations of public catering.
5. On the basis of these rules taking into account specific conditions of work by the employer are accepted or brought into accord with them of the instruction for labor protection, other documents.
6. During the work in the organizations of public catering dangerous and harmful production factors can influence workers:
7. Treat physical factors:
moving machines and mechanisms;
mobile parts of trade processing equipment, the moved goods, raw materials, container;
the increased dust content and gas contamination of air of the working area;
the increased value of tension in electric chain which short circuit can happen through body of the person;
sharp edges, agnails and roughness on the surfaces of tools, the equipment, stock, goods and container;
the increased or lowered temperature of surfaces of the equipment, goods, raw materials and products;
the increased or lowered temperature, humidity and mobility of air of the working area;
thermal (infrared) radiation;
the increased noise level on workplace;
absence or lack of natural light;
insufficient illumination of the working area, the lowered contrast, straight line and the reflected blestkost.
8. Chemical dangerous and harmful production factors get into human body through respiratory organs, digestive tract, integuments and mucous membranes.
9. Biological dangerous and harmful production factors include biological objects: pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, mushrooms and another) and microorganisms of plants and animals.
10. Psychophysiological dangerous and harmful production factors are subdivided into physical overworks, neuropsychological overloads (intellectual overstrain, overstrain of analyzers, monotony of work, emotional overloads).
11. The hazardous substance content in air of the working area of production rooms shall not exceed threshold limit values (further - maximum allowable concentration) according to state standard (further - GOST) GOST 12.1.005-88 "Occupational safety standards system. General sanitary and hygienic requirements to air of the working area", the approved resolution of the State committee of the USSR on standards of September 29, 1988 No. 3388 (further - GOST 12.1.005), health regulations and regulations the SanPiN No. 11-19-94 "The list of the hazardous substances regulated in air of the working area" approved by the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Belarus on March 9, 1994 (further - the SanPiN No. 11-19-94).
12. Admissible regulations of temperature, relative humidity and speed of movement of air according to GOST 12.1.005 are given in the working area of production rooms according to appendix 1.
13. The Threshold Limit Values (TLV) of hazardous substances according to GOST 12.1.005 are given in air of the working area according to appendix 2.
14. Factory buildings shall conform to requirements of the construction regulations and the rules Construction Norms and Regulations 2.09.02-85 "Factory buildings" approved by the order of the State Committee for Construction of the USSR of December 30, 1985 No. 287.
15. Premises of the organizations of public catering shall conform to requirements of regulatory legal acts and technical regulatory legal acts.
16. The distance from windows and doors of production rooms to platforms with dustbins shall be at least 25 m.
17. In the organizations with the number of places in the hall 50 and more it is necessary to provide separate entrances for workers and visitors.
18. It is necessary to provide platforms in case of settlement air temperature (for heating designing) - 15shs below.
19. Production rooms, as a rule, place in elevated floors.
20. Height of rooms of hot shops and washing shall be at least 3,3 of m and there shall not be less than height of halls, adjacent to them.
21. In case of placement of the organizations on two and more than levels freight elevators shall be provided.
22. Floors of rooms shall be located at one level, to be equal, without hollows, nonslipping and warm. In cold rooms over floor on workplaces the warming floorings shall be provided. Carpet paths and other floor coverings in rooms shall fasten reliably to floor.
23. Doors in production and storage uncooled facilities shall be two-fold width of at least 1,8 of m and height of 2,3 of m, and in the presence of suspended way - m 3,7 suffices.
24. Washing it is necessary to provide in close proximity to hot and cold shops, distribution, buffet.
25. Billet shops shall be conveniently connected with storage rooms for meat, fish, vegetables.
26. Width of passes in storage facilities shall correspond:
between the working front of the equipment and wall in case of the nonmechanized goods delivery - m 1,5, in case of use of electric lift trucks - m 2,5;
between two working fronts of the equipment in case of the nonmechanized goods delivery - m 2,5, in case of use of electric lift trucks - m 3,5;
between the working front of the equipment and wall with the cooled batteries in case of the nonmechanized goods delivery - m 1,9, in case of use of electric lift trucks - m 3,9.
27. Width of corridors in storage facilities shall be at least 3 m - when moving products by means of accumulator carts and at least 2 m - in case of application of means of small-scale mechanization (hand trucks, containers).
28. The rooms which are part of expedition of the billet organization are placed the single block with loading platform and boxes for cars.
29. Placement of production equipment shall exclude contact of its hot parts with flammable substances, and also exclude possibility of touch of the worker to the hot or overcooled parts and stay it in close proximity to such parts if it can entail injuring, overheat or overcooling of the worker.
30. Width of passes in production rooms is accepted:
between lines of the nonmechanical equipment - m 1,5;
between lines of the nonmechanical and thermal equipment - m 1,5;
between lines of the thermal equipment - 2-2,5 m;
organization food preparation stations:
between processing lines of the equipment - m 1,3;
between wall and processing line of the equipment - m 1,0;
between the processing lines of the equipment and lines of the equipment generating heat - m 1,3;
between the processing lines generating heat and also between these lines and the distributing line - m 1,5;
distance between machines - m 0,75;
distance between machines and wall - m 0,4;
depth of the front of workplace for work on the mechanical equipment - m 0,75.
31. Before doors of each lift mine there shall be free handling platforms depth of at least 2,7 of m, apart from corridor.
32. All cooled cameras according to technological purpose and sanitary standards of storage of products shall be combined, as a rule, in the single block with entrance to cameras through lock platform.
33. The cooled cameras shall not be placed near boiler rooms, boiler rooms, shower, washing and other rooms with the increased temperature and humidity, over the same rooms and under them, and also under rooms where ladders are established or there is water drain on floor.
34. The refrigeration equipment (cases, counters and another) established in manufacture workshops and halls shall be protected from direct exposure to sunlight and be at distance of at least 0,2 of m from wall.
35. It is forbidden to place refrigeration units on landings, under ladders, in corridors.
36. Cylinders with coolants shall be placed at distance at least 5 m from open sources of fire and at least 1 m from heating devices.
37. Employees of the organizations of public catering shall be provided with sanitary and household rooms.
Enter into household group of rooms: clothes for workers, the room for rest of workers, shower, bathrooms, rooms of personal hygiene of women, linen.
Household rooms it is necessary to have the single block, separately from other groups of rooms.
38. It is necessary to provide separate storage of street (upper) clothes, and also special (sanitary) and house clothes in wardrobe.
39. The number of hooks of hangers for house and special clothes (on two hooks on one worker) should be accepted equal to payroll number working, street (upper) clothes - number in 2 adjacent changes.
40. In case of wardrobe it is necessary to provide storage rooms of overalls, bathrooms, rooms for persons on duty with the place for harvest stock, the place for shoe-polish, drying of hair.
41. The quantity of shower grids is determined at the rate of 1 shower grid on 10 workers in change using shower.
42. Rooms or cabins of personal hygiene of women it is necessary to provide more than 14 of calculation in case of number of women: one hygienic shower on each 100 women working in the most numerous change.
43. The distance from workplaces in factory buildings to bathrooms, smoking rooms, rooms for heating or chilling, half carcass, devices of drinking water supply shall be accepted no more than 75 m, and from workplaces on the organization platform - no more than 150 m.
44. The organizations of public catering shall be provided the room for rest of workers and the room of meal. The area of the room of meal is determined at the rate of 1 sq.m on each visitor, but at least 12 sq.m. In case of number working to 50 people in change recreation room it is combined with the room of meal. In case of number working to 10 people in change instead of the room of meal it is allowed to provide in wardrobe occasional seat of 6 sq.m for installation of table for meal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.