It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 14, 2008.
of July 16, 2008 No. 869
About approval of the Procedure for determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods
(In edition of the Order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of 28.11.2012 No. 713)
On accomplishment of item 4 of the Procedure for carrying out the special training of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, of 31.10.2007 N1285 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods which is applied.
2. To department of safety in industry (Gerzhod Yu. V.):
2.1. Provide submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
2.2. Bring this order to heads of State departments of transport, Public aviation administration, Gosflotinspektion of Ukraine, Ukrzheldortrans, the companies, organizations and the organizations which fall within the scope of management of Mintranssvyaz, and other interested central executive bodies.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister Shevchenko V. V.
Minister I. Vinsky
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine of July 16, 2008, No. 869
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (further - Authorized body).
Such workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (dalsherabotnik), are engaged: classification, packaging, marking or drawing danger signs and information displays on packagings, execution of transport documents, departure, transportation or acceptance of dangerous goods, carrying out the cargo and other operations connected with transportation of such loads or are representatives for safety issues of transportations of dangerous goods by railway, river transport.
2. Action of this Procedure does not extend to Authorized bodies which perform examination of workers of subjects of transportation of radioactive materials, and workers who take part in transportation of dangerous goods by road transport.
3. Determination of Authorized body performs the central executive body in transport industry.
4. For work, the Authorized bodies connected with determination, the central executive body in industry of transport creates Certifying commission.
5. The certifying commission consists of the chairman of Certifying commission, the vice-chairman of Certifying commission, the responsible secretary of Certifying commission and members of Certifying commission. Numerical and the members of Certifying commission affirm the order of the central executive body as transport industry.
6. The certifying commission is headed by the first deputy (deputy) the head of the central executive body in transport industry to whom according to distribution of obligations ensuring safe work of transport is assigned (farther the deputy manager of the central executive body in transport industry).
7. The head of the structural unit of central office to whom functions on the organization of safe work of transport are assigned is appointed the vice-chairman of Certifying commission.
8. Heads of structural divisions of the central executive body in transport industry, deputy managers of governmental bodies of public administration and inspections to whom functions of safety control of movement, flights and navigation are assigned are part of Certifying commission.
9. Study of materials which arrived for receipt of the certificate on determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (further - the Certificate) which form is given in appendix 1, maintaining the register of certain Authorized bodies and preparation of materials for meeting of Certifying commission the responsible secretary of Certifying commission (further - the Responsible secretary) who is determined from employees of structural division of the central office responsible for the organization of work on safety of transportation of dangerous goods performs.
1. For receipt of the Certificate the organization (the company, organization) which wishes to be certain as Authorized body (further - the organization) submits to the central executive body to transport industries the statement for issue of the certificate on determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (appendix 2) and set of documents which are attached to it according to the list of documents enclosed to the application for issue of the certificate (appendix 3) and contains:
1.1 the copy of articles of organization notarized;
1.2 procedure for examination by workers in Authorized body;
1.3 copies of the documents confirming availability and technical characteristics of material logistics of special training which belongs to the applicant on the property rights or uses;
1.4 data in which the type (types) of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods and transport, class (classes) of dangerous goods, work types and qualification level of workers for which holding examination is planned are given;
1.5 information concerning material logistics of verification process of knowledge;
1.6 test tasks for examination behind separate work types with dangerous goods, class of dangerous goods and qualification levels of workers who answer transport industry behind which the examination will be performed by Authorized body;
1.7 copies of documents which confirm compliance of professional training and passing special training of specialists who will perform examination, and copies of documents which confirm work in body on permanent basis at least two specialists who carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods;
1.8 the list of international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, normative legal acts and regulating documents concerning transportation of dangerous goods;
1.9 education and visual aids, computer training programs, interactive tutorials, and so forth, which are used in educational process.
2. The statement for issue of the Certificate (issue of the duplicate) is registered the Responsible secretary in the Register of statements and the granted certificates (appendix 4).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.