It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 14, 2008.
of July 16, 2008 No. 868
About approval of the Regulations on body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods
(In edition of the Order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of 28.11.2012 No. 713)
On accomplishment of item 4 of the Procedure for carrying out the special training of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, of 31.10.2007 N 1285, of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Regulations on body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods which is applied.
2. To department of safety in industry (Gerzhod Yu. V.):
2.1. Provide submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
2.2. Bring this order to heads of State departments of transport, Public aviation administration, Gosflotinspektion of Ukraine, Ukrzheldortrans, the companies, organizations and the organizations which fall within the scope of management of Mintranssvyaz, and other interested central executive bodies.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister Shevchenko V. V.
Minister I. Vinsky
Approved the Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine of July 16, 2008 No. 868
1. This Provision establishes requirements to bodies, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (further - Authorized body). Such workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods (further - workers) are engaged in classification, packaging, marking or drawing signs of danger and information displays on packagings, execution of transport documents, departure, transportation or acceptance of dangerous goods, carrying out the cargo and other operations connected with transportation of such freights or being representatives for safety issues of transportations of dangerous goods by railway, river transport.
2. Action of this Provision does not extend to the Authorized bodies performing examination of workers of subjects of transportation of radioactive materials and workers who take part in transportation of dangerous goods by road transport.
3. The authorized body is created for the purpose of holding examination of workers concerning conditions of transportation of dangerous goods, requirements of acts of the legislation and regulating documents in the sphere of transportation of dangerous goods.
4. The inspectorate (department, management) for safety issues of movement, flights, navigation or the organization (the company, organization) which is in the sphere of management of the central executive body in industry of transport and meets the requirements of this regulatory legal act can be authorized body.
5. The authorized body shall have the certificate on determination of body, authorized to carry out examination of workers of subjects of transportation of dangerous goods, issued by the central executive body in industry of transport in which are determined: qualification level of workers at whom will check knowledge, work types which are carried out by workers, mode of transport and classes of dangerous goods.
6. The main tasks of Authorized body is:
the organization and holding examination at workers;
developing of test tasks (on the basis of standard) for examination on separate work types with dangerous goods, to class of dangerous goods and qualification levels of workers;
implementation of matching of specialists with appropriate level of qualification and preparation;
implementation of material and scientifically methodical ensuring verification process of knowledge;
implementation of modern technologies of examination;
registration and issue of certificates by results of examination according to the received application;
accounting of results of examination of each worker;
maintaining the register of the issued certificates;
the organization of special training of specialists who work and are involved in Authorized body;
acceptance and consideration of appeals concerning the examination which is carried out by Authorized body.
7. In the activities the Authorized body is guided by the laws of Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts which govern the relations in the sphere of transportation of dangerous goods, and this Provision.
1. Requirements to material and technical resources of Authorized body:
1.1. For providing examination of workers at the disposal of Authorized body there shall be respective rooms which are equipped with the necessary equipment, electronic computer facilities and so forth. Picking of rooms for examination shall be sufficient for examination in industry for which the right to perform examination is acquired.
1.2. Rooms which are used for holding examination shall answer DBN B.2.2-3-97 "The state construction regulations of Ukraine. Houses and constructions. Houses and constructions of educational institutions" (further - DBN B.2.2-3-97). The minimum floor area which are used for holding examination is determined from calculation of at least 2,4 of sq.m on one worker.
2. Requirements to educational and methodical base of Authorized body:
2.1. The authorized body shall be provided with enough regulating documents on transportation of dangerous goods, technical, technological and educational and methodical literature, test tasks which answer industry of examination for which this right is acquired.
2.2. The educational and methodical base shall have:
the international and national regulating documents and standards concerning transportation of dangerous goods;
normative and technical documents concerning content of technical means, standard engineering procedures on transportation, loading, unloading, packaging, marking of dangerous goods and so forth;
thematic plans and courses programs of special training;
test tasks for examination on separate work types with dangerous goods, to class of dangerous goods and qualification level of workers also answer industry of examination for which this right is acquired.
3. Requirements to specialists of Authorized body:
3.1. Employment of specialists who carry out examination (further - the specialist) is performed by the head of Authorized body according to employment contracts or contracts.
3.2. Person who has can be the specialist in Authorized body:
the higher education (the specialist, the master) on area activity;
experiment on pedagogical work on the questions specified in plans for special training or work experience in the sphere of transportation of dangerous goods at least five years in the direction of examination;
the document which confirms that the specialist had the special training established for this employee category.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.