in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 3, 2008.
of June 10, 2008 No. 135
About approval of Safety rules for coke-chemical production
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Safety rules for coke-chemical production (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With entry into force of the order to consider not applied in the territory of Ukraine the "Safety rules for coke-chemical production" approved by Gosgortekhnadzor of the USSR of 06.10.81 N 33 and the order of the Ministry of Iron and Steel of the USSR of 08.09.81 N 794.
3. To the head of department of the organization of the state supervision in metallurgy, power, construction and Ivanchenko V. I. boiler inspection. in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to include this order in the State register of regulatory legal acts on labor protection.
5. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dengin A. P.
Chairman of Committee S. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of June 10, 2008 No. 135
1. Scope of application
These Rules extend to all subjects of managing who design, reconstruct and operate, and also on the legal entities and physical person connected with designing, construction, reconstruction, production, installation, adjustment, repair, inspection, technical diagnosing and operation of the equipment of the coke-chemical companies and manufacture workshops irrespective of patterns of ownership and types of activity.
2. Designations and reducings
The PCS - automatic management system engineering procedure;
VBN - departmental construction regulations;
PDVK - maximum permissible explosive concentration;
Maximum allowable concentration - threshold limit value;
PDU - maximum permissible level;
NUV - the lower level of ignition;
DSN - the state sanitary standards;
Chipboard - the state health regulations;
SIZ - individual protection equipment;
SIZOD - individual protection equipment of respiratory organs;
NPAOP - the regulatory legal act on labor protection;
NAPB - the regulation of fire safety;
PPA - fire-proof automatic equipment;
TIME - the project of the organization of works.
1. Designing, construction and reconstruction of coke-chemical productions (workshops, departments) and their equipment, development of new technologies and means of production, means of collective and individual protection of workers shall be made according to the existing regulatory legal acts on labor protection, sanitary and construction standards, and also regulations of process design.
2. Make changes in design of the operating capital equipment, industrial buildings and rooms, and also technology schemes concerning change of their project parameters (pressure, temperature) or to processes which can lead to education of explosive or toxic environment without approval of the main project organization or the manufacturing plant, and also without approval of territorial authorities of the state supervision of labor protection of Ukraine and bodies of the public sanitary and epidemiologic service it is not allowed.
3. In the operating production if there are no projects of reconstruction, then reconstruction shall conform to requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection, construction regulations, and also regulations of process design of the territory in which factory and auxiliary buildings and rooms of warehouses of general purpose, floor, protection of building constructions against corrosion are located; systems of heating, ventilation and air conditioning, lighting, internal plumbing and sanitary of buildings, industrial transport and technology pipelines.
4. Machines, mechanisms, the equipment, vehicles, engineering procedures which take root into coke-chemical production and on which in standards requirements concerning safety of work, life and human health are provided shall have the passports (certificates) issued in accordance with the established procedure by the manufacturing plant and confirming safety of their application.
Survey, testing, inspection of the equipment and machines should be performed according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26.05.2004 N 687 "About approval of the Procedure for carrying out survey, testing and expert inspection (technical diagnosing) of machines, mechanisms, the equipment of the increased danger".
5. Considering requirements of these Rules, shall be constituted or reviewed according to the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N 226/2666 (further - to NPAOP 0.00-4.15-98), the Procedure for development and approval of the regulations by the owner about labor protection existing at the company, approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 21.12.93 of N 132, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.02.94 for N 20/229 (further - to NPAOP 0.00-8.03-93), and the Fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 19.10.2004 of N 126, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 04.11.2004 for N 1410/10009 (further - NAPB A.01.001-2004) of the instruction which affirm the employer:
on labor protection for workers of each profession;
on work types;
on maintenance and operation of the equipment;
official for officials and specialists;
on repair and cleaning of the equipment;
on fire safety;
on safe operation and repair of objects of gas economy with the obligatory scheme of intershop gas pipelines and their distribution on workshops.
In each structural division of the companies the list of the existing instructions for labor protection and fire safety shall be approved.
6. Instructions for labor protection and technology instructions shall be reviewed at least once in five years, and in vzryvo-and fire-dangerous productions (at least once in three years and also if there were changes in engineering procedures or schemes of communications and in case of application of new types of raw materials and the equipment or if in the instruction the requirements contradicting Rules are revealed.
7. Instructions on work types shall have requirements for safe conducting engineering procedures according to GOST 3.1120-83 "ESTD. General rules of reflection and execution of safety requirements of work in technology documentation".
8. During application of new engineering procedures, aggregates, machines and other equipment (including developed by the company in coordination with the relevant specialized organizations), requirements to which are not provided by these Rules, temporary instructions for safe conducting engineering procedures and safe operation of the equipment shall be developed and claimed by the employer.
9. All workers shall be informed of the corresponding instructions under the personal signature, and instructions shall be in places, free for access and acquaintance.
According to the decision of the chief of this structural division workers study other instructions listed in Item 5 of the Section II of these Rules.
Officials and specialists of coke-chemical production (including young specialists) shall be informed of all instructions concerning their productive activity.
10. Employees of the coke-chemical companies shall have preliminary and periodic medical examinations according to the Procedure for performing medical examinations of workers of certain categories approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 21.05.2007 of N 246, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.07.2007 for N 846/14113.
11. The procedure for carrying out training, instructing, examinations on labor protection and fire safety, and also the admission of personnel to independent work is determined by Standard regulations on procedure for carrying out training and examination concerning labor protection and Regulations on special training, instructing and examination concerning fire safety at the companies, in the organizations and the organizations of Ukraine developed taking into account specifics of the company and approved in accordance with the established procedure by the employer according to the Standard regulations on procedure for carrying out training and examination concerning labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 231/10511 (further - to NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05), and Standard regulations on instructing, special training and examination concerning fire safety at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine, to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine approved by the order of 29.09.2003 N 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for N 1148/8469 (further - NAPB B.02.005-2003).
12. Workers aged up to eighteen years to works with the increased danger, and also are not allowed to other works provided by the List of hard work and works with harmful and dangerous working conditions on which application of work of minors is forbidden, the approved order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 31.03.94 of N 46, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 28.07.94 for N 176/385,.
13. At the company, and also in each structural division, proceeding from availability of the equipment and the performed works as the order on the company shall be appointed from number of persons employed which underwent in accordance with the established procedure examination concerning labor protection and these Rules, person responsible for technical condition and safe operation:
hoisting machines and mechanisms;
the vessels working under pressure;
industrial buildings, tunnels, constructions and chimneys;
vehicles, and also those which have the right to issue work permits on performance of works gas dangerous, dangerous and the increased danger.
14. At each company the list shall be constituted and approved by the employer:
gas dangerous places and gas dangerous works with their separation into groups and the activity definition which are carried out according to the instructions constituted for conditions of normal operation;
works of the increased danger according to the List of works with the increased danger approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 232/10512 (further - NPAOP 0.00-8.24(05);
mechanisms and the equipment which operation shall be made using birochny (zhetonny) system;
the workers who are subject to training in instructions for use individual protection equipment, the SIZOD equipment and provisions of the first (pre-medical) aid by the victim.
15. At each company liquidation plans of accidents according to the Regulations on plan development of localization and liquidation of emergencies and accidents approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 17.06.99 of N 112, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 30.06.99 for N 424/3717 shall be constituted (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.33-99).
16. At the coke-chemical companies irrespective of patterns of ownership it is necessary to organize investigations and to record accidents, occupational diseases and accidents according to requirements of the Procedure for the investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.08.2004 N 1112 (further - NPAOP 0.00-6.02-04).
17. The employer of the coke-chemical company shall provide workers with overalls, special footwear and other individual protection equipment which correspond to conditions of their work according to "Standard industry regulations of free issue of clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment to the workers and the employee of mining and metallurgical industry and metallurgical productions of other industries" approved by the resolution of the State committee of the USSR on work and social problems and Presidium of the All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions of 01.08.79 N 344/P-7 (further - NPAOT 0.00-3.07-79).
Workers without the corresponding overalls, special footwear and other individual protection equipment are not allowed to work.
1. Territory of the company
1. The territory of the operating coke-chemical companies, and also that which are under construction and reconstructed shall meet the requirements of the relevant construction standards.
2. The territory of the company, and also the building, construction, the room shall be ensured by the corresponding signs safety according to GOST 12.4.026-76 "SSBT. Colors special and signs of safety" (further - GOST 12.4.026(76)).
3. The entrance railway tracks in the territory of the coke-chemical companies (productions) adjoining the electrified ways shall have insulating connecting slips on joints of rails. The same isolated joint of rails shall be located at distance which exceeds length of the railroad train accepted usually on these ways.
Check on lack of electric potential behind the second isolated joint shall be made twice a year in case of normal operation, and also after installation and each repair of track.
4. Near checkpoints of the company and in each workshop, department, on the site schemes of pedestrian movement on the territory of the company and workshops shall be hung out.
5. In places of mass transition of people through railway tracks transitional bridges or tunnels shall be arranged. Other transitions shall have the floorings laid level with head of rails and to be equipped with the corresponding barriers and signals.
Transition of people in ways in unspecified places is not allowed.
6. Automobile ways and walking paths in the territory of the company (workshop) shall be asphalted, it is necessary to water them in the summer, and to clear of ice and snow in the winter. During ice of way and path shall fall down sand or small slag. Not asphalted sites of the territory shall be planted trees and shrubs.
7. In places of exit to railway and automobile tracks from round the corner of buildings and constructions protective barriers shall be arranged. At the same time the distance from barrier to railway track shall be at least 6 m.
About ways of coke machines it is not required to arrange protective barriers.
8. Entrance to buildings of railway warehouses shall be equipped with gate and the light-sound alarm system.
Special devices shall be used to reliable fixing of shutters of gate in the opened and closed provisions.
9. In the territory of the company content of the opened and not protected reservoirs, pools, holes, ditches, wells, trenches, ditches is not allowed. All of them shall be blocked or have barriers height at least than one meter, and at night - are lit.
In places of transition through them the transitional bridges protected with handrail shall be arranged.
10. Tunnels and trays in which pipelines are located shall be protected from penetration of drain and thawed snow, and also liquid products during their accidental flood.
The floor of tunnel and tray shall have bias to sump for liquid drain in case of gap of products pipelines. From sump this liquid shall be sucked away by pumps with the subsequent assignment in waste flows.
Tunnels and trays shall be kept clean and to be equipped with ventilating devices, and also are lit according to existing rules.
11. Earthwork in the territory of the company can be carried out only according to the work permit with the written permission of the employer of the company.
After completion of works all changes shall be made to executive schemes of communications of the master plan of the company and are approved with the project organization.
2. Buildings and constructions
1. Factory and auxiliary buildings and premises of the coke-chemical companies shall meet the requirements of the relevant construction standards and rules.
2. For production and utility rooms at the company the category shall be determined by fire and explosion and fire risk according to NAPB B.07.005-86 (ONTP 24-86) "All-union regulations of process design. Determination of category of rooms and buildings on fire and explosion and fire risk", the approved Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR of 27.02.86 (further - NAPB B.07.005-86 (ONTP 24-86)).
On entrance doors of each room the plate with designation of its category shall be hung out.
3. Rooms of categories A and B should be separated from each other, and also rooms of other categories and corridors fire-proof partitions of the 1st type and fire-proof overlapping of the 2nd type.
4. The device of cellars, not filled up trenches, priyamk and basement channels in rooms of categories A and B is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.