of July 15, 2008 No. 865
About some measures for accomplishment of the Law No. 156-XVI of July 6, 2007 on the organization of civil (alternative) service
In pursuance of article 25 of the Law N 156-XVI of July 6, 2007 on the organization of civil (alternative) service (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, N 141-145, Art. 591) DECIDES: the Government
Regulations on procedure for the organization and functioning of the Center of civil service according to the appendix N 1;
Regulations on procedure for the organization and execution of civil service of citizens of the Republic of Moldova according to the appendix N 2;
changes which are made to some orders of the Government, according to the appendix N 3.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to the appendix N 4.
first Deputy Prime Minister,
Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Finance
minister of local public authority
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government No. 865 of July 15, 2008
1. Regulations on procedure for the organization and functioning of the Center of civil service (further - the Provision) establish legal status of the Center of civil service (further - the Center), its main functions, obligations and the rights.
2. The center submits to the Government, has the status of the legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova.
3. In the activities the Center is guided by provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law N 156-XVI of July 6, 2007 on the organization of civil (alternative) service, others legislative and the regulations regulating activities of civil service.
4. The center is the central body of public management subordinated to the Government which performs in all territory of the Republic of Moldova management of representatives of civil service, directs, coordinates and controls their activities.
a) develops the republican program of the organization and execution of civil service;
b) creates training centers on special professional training of the citizens performing civil service;
c) coordinates with National employment agency of the population vacant positions for possible distribution of contractors of civil service;
d) signs agreements with employers regarding passing by contractors of civil service and their special professional training;
e) considers in accordance with the established procedure claims of citizens concerning actions of representatives of civil service and the petition from citizens concerning early termination of civil service;
f) takes measures for protection of the rights and interests of the citizens performing civil service.
6. The center has the right:
a) control on places observance of the current legislation in the field of the organization of civil service;
b) publish within the competence the regulations obligatory for execution by representatives of civil service on places;
c) request and receive necessary documents and information on activities of civil service from bodies of local public authority.
7. Management of the Center is performed of the chief appointed to position and dismissed by the Government.
Chief of the Center:
a) provides accomplishment of legal acts, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, resolutions and orders of the Government;
b) provides realization of the tasks and functions following from this provision and bears the personal liability for accomplishment of the functions assigned to civil service;
c) establishes powers of personnel of the Center;
d) appoints, after approval of bodies of local public authority, representatives of civil service on places;
e) employs, imposes authority punishments, encourages, resolves issues of employee transfers of personnel within civil service;
f) resolves organizational matters, questions of financial and economic activities, and also material and social security;
g) signs regulations within competence of the Center;
h) issues orders and orders in pursuance of the powers;
i) makes decisions on transfer of citizens for further execution of civil service to other area (municipium);
]) makes decisions on early termination of civil service;
j) performs other functions established by the legislation.
8. The structure and numerical structure of the Center affirm the Government according to the proposal of the chief of the Center.
9. Correspondence of the Center is signed by the chief who has the right to delegate the order this right to the leading persons of the Center.
The chief of the Center or authorized persons put the following types of the signature on official documents of the Center:
10. In administrative and territorial units of the second level and autonomous territorial educations with special status control and the organization of execution of civil service are assigned to the representatives of civil service appointed by the Center after approval of candidates with heads of these bodies.
The representative of civil service has the following powers:
a) adopts reasoned statements about appeal on civil service, checks reliability of the stated motives and issues to the citizen the document confirming registration of a statement;
b) notifies in 3-day time the territorial draft commission on registration of a statement of the citizen who showed willingness to perform civil service;
c) submits documents of the citizens who submitted the application for appeal for civil service to the territorial draft commission,
d) directs citizens to the place of execution of civil service;
e) will organize control of execution of civil service;
f) makes decisions on transfer of citizens for further passing of civil service to other place within the area (city);
g) performs accounting of the citizens performing civil service and deactivated civil service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.