It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 28, 2008.
of May 14, 2008 No. 103
About approval of Industrial safety rules in the soda industry
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Industrial safety rules in the soda industry (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With entry into force of these Rules to consider not applied in the territory of Ukraine the "Safety rules for productions of the soda industry" approved by Gosgortekhnadzor of the USSR of 11.03.80 (the protocol N 9) and the Ministry of the chemical industry of the USSR of 25.04.80 of NH-4629-79.
3. To the head of department of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety on productions and objects of the increased danger Morozov V. M. in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. in accordance with the established procedure to enter the order in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection.
5. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of May 14, 2008 No. 103
In these Rules the following designations and reducings are used:
Maximum allowable concentration - threshold limit value of hazardous substances in air of the working area;
GOST - the interstate standard;
DBN - State construction regulations of Ukraine;
DSANPIN - the State health regulations and regulations of Ukraine;
DSN - State sanitary standards of Ukraine;
Chipboard - State health regulations of Ukraine;
DSTU - State standard of Ukraine;
SIZ - individual protection equipment;
KIP - instrumentations;
NAPB - the regulation on fire safety;
NPAOP - the regulatory legal act on labor protection;
ONTP - "All-union regulations of process design";
SN - sanitary standards;
Construction Norms and Regulations - "Construction regulations and rules";
SSBT - "occupational safety standards system";
SUOT - management system labor protection at the company;
PLAS - the plan of localization and liquidation of emergencies and accidents.
3.1. Action of Rules extends to subjects of managing whose activities are connected with operation, reconstruction and designing of productions of the calcinated soda (easy and heavy) which is made by ammoniac method, and sodoprodukt (further - the companies).
Substances for which receipt initial raw materials is the soda calcinated or intermediate products (material waste of the specified production) belong to sodoprodukta.
3.4. Examination of construction projects and reconstruction of objects of production of the soda industry and procedure for their acceptance in operation are performed according to requirements of the Regulations on procedure for the conducting state examination (check) for the project documentation of construction and reconstruction of production facilities and production of means of production of compliance to their regulations about labor protection approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 23.06.94 N 431 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.20-94), and the Procedure for acceptance in operation finished by construction of facilities, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of 22.09.2004 N 1243.
3.5. The machines acquired abroad, mechanisms, the equipment, vehicles, chemicals and their connections are allowed to be operated (to use) only on condition of their examination on compliance to the regulatory legal acts existing in the territory of Ukraine according to article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection".
3.6. The companies of the soda industry shall have approved in accordance with the established procedure:
passports (certificates) of processing equipment;
instructions for conducting engineering procedures, repair and cleaning of the equipment;
the instructions for labor protection developed according to requirements of the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by the order of Committee on supervision of labor protection of Ukraine of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N 226/2666 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.15-98);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.