of July 23, 2008 No. 676
About approval of the State program of development of reference base for 2009-2010
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of reference base for 2009-2010 (further - the Program) which is attached.
2. To the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance to provide means for task performance and actions of the Program during creation of the draft of the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year proceeding from opportunities of the government budget.
3. To the state committee on questions of technical regulation and consumer policy to submit annually till March 1 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine information on the course of accomplishment of the Program.
4. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2006 N 228 "About approval of the State program of development of reference base for 2006-2010" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2006, N 9, the Art. 548).
5. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2009.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Yu. Tymoshenko
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 23, 2008 No. 676
The analysis of development of reference base for previous period and determination of the main sales problems of state policy in this sphere
The scientific and technical basis of ensuring unity of measurements in the state which promotes protection of consumer interests, increase in accuracy of accounting of energy resources, strengthening of control of safety of nuclear power plants, development of international trade, the scientific and production sphere of economy, in particular in the mechanical and instrument-making engineering industry, in raskhodometriya is the reference base.
The reference base consists of the state primary and secondary standards of units of measure, standard samples of structure and properties of substances and materials (further - standard samples) standard help data on physical constants and properties of substances and materials (further - help data).
Large number of various means of the measuring equipment which are used in all industries of economy determines the need for the corresponding quantity of specific standards of units of measure (further - standards) and determination of requirements to their technical characteristics.
For today the reference base contains 58 state primary and 66 secondary standards while the national economy requires according to the carried-out analysis about 85 state primary and 100 secondary standards. About 40 percent of the state standards function over 10 years, degree of their depreciation constitutes 70-80 percent. It is predetermined by availability in their structure of electronic and electromechanical high-precision devices with finite useful life.
Implementation of engineering and metrological supervision over information connected with counting of time needs continuous improvement of technical base of the state standard of units of time and frequencies, the subsequent development of Public service of single time and reference frequencies, its organizational structures which provide unity of measurements of time and frequency, increase in accuracy of national time scale.
1083 types of the state standard samples are entered in the State register of means of the measuring equipment which are applied in Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.