of February 5, 2003 No. 131
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of the trade markets
According to Item 2-7 of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of the organization of activities of the trade markets (further - Rules) according to appendix.
2. To akims of areas and cities of Astana and Almaty till December 1, 2003 to bring activities of the operating trade markets into accord with the above-named Rules.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2003 No. 131
1. These rules of the organization of activities of the trade markets (further – Rules) are developed for the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" (further – the Law), according to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further – the Code), the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 4, 2010 "About consumer protection", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation", of June 7, 2000 "About ensuring unity of measurements", and determine procedure for the organization of activities of the trade markets located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
These rules extend to all subjects of the trade market.
2. In these rules the following terms are applied:
1) mobile shop – the specialized vehicle equipped with trading equipment (in case of sales of goods through mobile shops the specialized vehicle shall be technically operational);
2) the automatic machine – the automated device, held for sale goods;
3) administration of the market – the management personnel created by the owner (owner) of the market for direct management of its activities;
4) the retail market – the market in which rendering services and purchase and sale of goods of consumer appointment by the piece or small amounts directly to the consumer for private, household and family use are performed;
5) retail trade – business activity on sale to the buyer of the goods intended for the personal, family, home or other use which is not connected with business activity;
6) shop – the capital stationary structure or its part provided with trade, utility, administrative and household rooms, and also rooms for acceptance, storage and preparation of goods for sale;
7) booth – the non-capital figurative construction equipped with trading equipment, which does not have trade floor and rooms for storage of food products, expected one or several trade places;
8) portable counter – the figurative shoddy construction (design) representing the trade place located on specially certain place;
9) the utility market – the trade market created according to the decision of local executive bodies on which purchase and sale mainly of food products directly to the consumer for private, household and family use is performed;
10) the wholesale market – the market in which purchase and sale of goods by batches (in large number) for the purpose of further realization or use in production is performed;
11) wholesale trade – business activity on sales of goods, intended for the subsequent sale or other purposes which are not connected with personal, family, home and other similar use;
12) the owner (owner) of the trade market – the individual entrepreneur and (or) the legal entity owning, using including on the property right, property of the market which provides trade places and renders other types of service for implementation of trading activity, acting according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) the trade market – the isolated property complex intended for trading activity, with centralization of functions of economic servicing of the territory, management and protection, acting on the permanent basis and provided with the platform for the parking of vehicles within borders of the territory, and also conforming to sanitary and epidemiologic requirements, requirements of fire safety, architectural and construction and other requirements according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) trading activity – the business activity of physical persons and legal entities directed to implementation of purchase and sale of goods;
15) the subject of trading activity – the physical person or legal entity performing according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, trading activity;
16) trade stock – the objects intended for implementation of trading activity;
17) the shopping facility – the building or part of the building, construction or part of construction, the trade market, the automated device or the vehicle which are specially equipped with the equipment intended and used for the calculation, goods demonstration, servicing of buyers and carrying out cash settlings with buyers in case of sales of goods;
18) the trade place – the place equipped with the equipment intended and used for the calculation, goods demonstration, servicing of buyers and carrying out cash settlings with buyers in case of sales of goods;
19) the trade mini-market (further – the mini-market) – the market which number of trade places does not exceed 25, held for sale goods shtuchno in original packing (container), agricultural products, and also the goods which are not requiring special storage conditions of goods;
20) the non-stationary shopping facility – the shoddy construction or temporary design not firmly connected with the earth regardless of availability or lack of connection (technology accession) to networks of engineering facilities including the automated device or the vehicle;
21) the stationary shopping facility – the building or part of the building (the built-in, built-in attached, attached room), the construction or part of construction (the built-in, built-in attached, attached room) firmly connected with the earth and connected (technology attached) to networks of engineering facilities;
22) goods – any, not withdrawn from circulation work product, held for sale or exchange;
23) class of goods – set of the goods having similar functional purpose;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.