of July 5, 2008 No. 61-IV ZRK
About accreditation in the field of assessment of conformity
This Law governs the public relations in the field of accreditation of conformity assessment bodies, and also the related relations.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) accreditation - the procedure of official recognition of competence of the applicant by accreditation body to perform works in certain area of assessment of conformity;
2) the certificate of accreditation - the document issued by accreditation body, certifying competence of subjects of accreditation to perform works in certain area of assessment of conformity;
2-1) withdrawal of the certificate of accreditation - the decision of accreditation body on temporary recognition invalid the certificate of accreditation or part of the area of accreditation of the subject of accreditation in case of discrepancy of the subject of accreditation to accreditation criterions, on compliance to which he was accredited, before elimination of the reasons which formed the basis for withdrawal of the certificate of accreditation;
3) accreditation sign - the designation provided by accreditation body to the subject of accreditation for informing the third parties on passing of the procedure of accreditation;
3-1) Council for accreditation - the permanent advisory advisory body created for the purpose of strategic development of accreditation system, ensuring openness and availability of information in the field of accreditation;
4) accreditation body - the republican state company performing activities for accreditation and being the member of the international organizations for accreditation;
4-1) accreditation experts-auditors - the physical persons certified according to the procedure, determined by accreditation body;
5) accreditation system - set of state bodies, the physical persons and legal entities which are carrying out work in the sphere of accreditation in the field of assessment of conformity within their competence;
6) accreditation criterions - set of requirements to which shall satisfy the applicant for its accreditation and the subject of accreditation;
7) updating of materials of accreditation - modification of documents of the subject of accreditation, not attracting renewal of the certificate of accreditation;
8) area of accreditation - officially acknowledged objects of assessment of conformity to which accreditation extends;
9) expansion of area of accreditation - process of increase in the list of objects of assessment of conformity by the subject of accreditation;
10) reducing area of accreditation - process of reduction by the subject of accreditation of the list of objects of assessment of conformity;
12) the register of subjects of accreditation - single system of accounting of subjects of accreditation;
13) the subject of accreditation - the conformity assessment body which underwent accreditation according to the procedure, established by this Law;
13-1) monitoring of activities of the subject of accreditation - set of measures for collection, processing, the analysis and use of data and information on activities of the subjects of accreditation regarding compliance to accreditation criterions performed by accreditation body according to this Law;
13-2) scheme of accreditation - the rules and processes relating to accreditation of conformity assessment bodies to which identical requirements are applied;
13-3) assessment - the process performed by accreditation body for the purpose of determination of competence of the applicant (the subject of accreditation) on the basis of documents on standardization and according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13-4) equipment of assessment - the method used by accreditation body for evaluating according to documents on standardization including the international organizations for accreditation which member is the accreditation body;
14) it is excluded;
14-1) calibrating laboratory (center) - the legal entity or structural division of the legal entity operating from his name, performing calibration of measuring instruments;
15) witness assessment - observation by accreditation body of the conformity assessment body which is carrying out activities for assessment of conformity within the area of accreditation;
15-1) repeated accreditation - another procedure of official recognition of competence of the applicant by accreditation body to perform works in certain area of assessment of conformity;
15-2) it is excluded;
16) the legal entities performing metrological certification of techniques of accomplishment of measurements - the legal entities accredited on work on metrological certification of techniques of accomplishment of measurements;
17) checking of results of checking and calibration of measuring instruments - comparison of results of researches, metrological characteristics of measuring instruments;
18) the applicant - the legal entity who submitted the application for accreditation;
19) comparison tests - carrying out and assessment of results of testing on the same or similar objects of testing by two or large number of laboratories (centers);
20) testing laboratory (center) - the legal entity or structural division of the legal entity operating from his name, performing checking of measuring instruments;
21) assessment of conformity - direct or indirect determination of observance of requirements imposed to object of assessment of conformity;
21-1) conformity assessment bodies - the legal entity or his structural division which is carrying out assessment works of compliance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.