of July 28, 2008 No. 574
About approval of the Regulations on independent military-medical examination
According to article 61 of the Federal Law "About bases of protection of public health in the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04.07.2014 No. 565
2. To federal executive bodies to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2008 No. 574
1. This Provision determines according to article 61 of the Federal Law "About bases of protection of public health in the Russian Federation procedure for production of independent military-medical examination (further - independent examination) by the petition from the citizen (his legal representative) in case of its disagreement with the conclusion of the military-medical (medical and flight) commission or with the conclusion of the medical examination of citizens which is carried out within work of the draft commission or the commission on statement of citizens on military accounting (further - the conclusion of the military-medical commission).
2. Independent examination is based on the principles of legality, and also independence of the expert, objectivity, comprehensiveness, completeness of researches and provides carrying out physical examination and medical examination.
3. Independent examination is made in the medical organizations having the license for implementation of the medical activities providing including performance of works (services) in military-medical examination and (or) medical and flight examination (further - expert organization).
Independent examination is performed taking into account requirements to the state of health of the citizens established by appendix to the Regulations on military-medical examination approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 4, 2013 No. 565, and also requirements to the state of health of the citizens determined in accordance with the established procedure by the corresponding federal executive bodies (federal state bodies).
4. Independent examination is made by the specialists doctors (further - experts) who are part of the commission on production of independent examination (further - the commission).
5. The citizen in case of production of independent examination has option of expert organization and experts.
6. Examination is recognized independent if the experts making it are not in job or other dependency from organization or the military-medical commission making medical examination and also from bodies, the organizations, the officials and citizens interested in results of independent examination.
7. Independent examination is made at the expense of means of the citizen (his legal representative) according to the production agreement of independent examination signed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation between expert organization and the citizen (his legal representative) (further - the agreement).
8. Independent examination is made according to the application which is submitted by the citizen to the expert organization chosen by it in writing with indication of its passport data and the reasons which formed the basis for the address.
In case of filing of application the passport proving the applicant's identity is shown.
The copy of the conclusion of the military-medical commission certified in accordance with the established procedure is enclosed to the application for production of independent examination.
9. If additional medical or other documents (the medical record of the outpatient, vypisny epikriza from the medical record of the inpatient, data of diagnostic testings are necessary for production of independent examination, etc.), the relevant documents are enclosed to the application.
10. The head of expert organization in 5-day time from receipt date of the statement specified in Item 8 of this provision in writing informs the citizen on date and time of appearance of the citizen (his legal representative) in expert organization for review of terms of the contract and the list of experts.
The list of experts shall correspond on medical specialties to the list of the specialists doctors participating in pronouncement of the conclusion of the military-medical commission.
11. The agreement determines subject of independent examination, amount of laboratory, diagnostic and other testings, the list of experts, if necessary - carrying out additional surveys by specialists doctors, the list of the documents necessary for production of independent examination, and also terms of its production and payment term of production of independent examination according to the rates for rendering medical services, the right, obligation and responsibility of the parties approved for this expert organization. Starting date of production of independent examination is established no later than 3 working days from the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
The terms of the contract concerning types and amount of laboratory and diagnostic testings are determined with participation of experts.
The agreement is constituted in 2 copies. One copy is in expert organization, the second - at the citizen.
12. The expenses connected with production of independent examination are paid according to the agreement according to the procedure, established by Rules of provision by the medical organizations of paid medical services approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 4, 2012 No. 1006.
In case of early agreement cancelation works (service) rendered to the citizen before agreement cancelation are subject to payment.
13. In case of production of independent examination the citizen (his legal representative) has the right:
a) get acquainted with materials of independent examination;
b) ask the expert the questions relating to subject of independent examination;
c) to refuse in writing conducting independent examination, medical intervention, including necessary for conducting independent examination, laboratory and diagnostic testings, surveys by specialists doctors that is fixed in medical documentation by the corresponding specialist doctor with appendix of the written application of the citizen;
d) receive according to the written application of the copy of protocols of commission sessions.
14. The experts included in structure of the commission elect the commission chairman, his deputy, the secretary of the commission and the expert-curator from the structure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.