of July 21, 2008 No. 549
About procedure for supply of gas for ensuring household needs of citizens
According to the Federal Law "About Gas Supply in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of supply of gas for ensuring household needs of citizens.
2. Determine that:
methodological ensuring activities for control of maintenance and condition of the intra house and intra room gas equipment is performed by Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision;
the delivery agreements of gas signed before entry into force of the Rules approved by this resolution keep legal force before the expiration of their action or before their renewal.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 06.05.2011 No. 354
4. To the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation to approve procedure for content and repair of the intra house gas equipment in the Russian Federation.
5. Recommend to public authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation to perform package of measures directed to enhancement of activities of the state housing inspectorates of subjects of the Russian Federation in the sphere of control of technical condition of the intra house gas equipment and timely execution of works on its content and repair.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 21, 2008 No. 549
1. These rules regulate the relations arising by supply of gas for ensuring household needs of citizens according to the agreement on gas supply (further - the agreement), including establish features of the conclusion, execution, change and termination of the contract, its essential conditions, and also procedure for scoping of the consumed gas and the amount of payment for it.
These rules do not extend to the relations arising between the legal entities acquiring gas as municipal resource for provision to citizens of utility on gas supply, and citizens - owners (employers) of premises in apartment houses, connected with rendering utility on gas supply, and also on the relations connected with supply of the gas acquired for the purpose of implementation of business activity.
2. Supply of gas for ensuring household needs of citizens is performed proceeding from the following principles:
a) ensuring uninterruptedness and safety of supply of gas;
b) supply of gas on actual demand;
c) state regulation of retail prices on the gas consumed by the population including rates for its transportation;
d) application of energy-saving technologies when using gas.
3. The concepts used in these rules mean the following:
"the gas delivered for ensuring household needs of citizens" - the natural gas which is the subject of the agreement delivered on gas distribution network, or the liquefied hydrocarbonic gas delivered from reservoir or group balloon installation;
"the supplier of gas" - the gas supplying organization which is the agreement party on which the obligation lies to supply to the subscriber gas of proper quality;
"subscriber" - the agreement party obliged to accept delivered gas and to pay it. The physical person (citizen), including the owner (employer) of the apartment house acquiring gas for satisfaction of the personal, family, house and other needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity or the legal entity (management company, the condominium, building, housing and other specialized cooperative) acquiring gas as municipal resource for provision to citizens of utility on gas supply can act as the subscriber;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.