of July 21, 2008 No. 162
About the state social order
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 5, 2008
This Law regulates the general principles, legal and organizational basis of forming, placement and execution of the state social orders, for the purpose of implementation of social programs.
This Law is directed to increase in efficiency of use of the public budgetary funds allocated for the solution of social and economic problems and improvement of quality of the provided social services to the population.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
the social program (project) - set of the organizational, economic and technical measures directed to goal achievement in the fields of education, sciences, information, health cares, sport, environmental protection; youth, population, tender policy; social protection; human rights activities; cultures and other socially important spheres;
the state social order - form of implementation of social programs (projects) and separate actions directed to the solution of social and economic tasks and rendering services at the expense of the public budgetary funds;
the state customer (further - the customer) - the authorized state bodies and local government bodies signing contracts on accomplishment of the state social order and being actionees of social programs;
authorized state bodies - the ministries and departments of the Kyrgyz Republic and their territorial structures which competence questions of social development enter;
tender on accomplishment of the state social order (further - tender) - form of placement of the state social order by determination of his contractor who provided the social project in which the most effective methods of implementation of the social program are offered;
the contractor of the state social order (daleeispolnitel) - the registered non-profit organization (except for political parties, labor unions and the religious organizations) which signed the contract with the state customer for accomplishment of the state social order;
the contract for accomplishment state social the zakazadogovor signed between the customer and the contractor of the state social order for the purpose of ensuring the state needs in the social sphere according to the procedure, established by this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on the state social order is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
If the international treaty which became effective in accordance with the established procedure contains other rules, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
The purposes of the state social order are:
- the solution of the socially important problems which are not covered or not enough state bodies covered by activities;
- attraction to the social sphere of additional human, material, financial resources from non-state sources;
- increase in responsibility of contractors for target expenditure of allocated funds;
- increase in targeting of measures of social protection;
- creation of legal mechanism for effective and continuous provision of social services to the population:
- promotion of the competition between contractors of the social order and improvement of quality of social services;
- effective use of public funds;
- creation of the market on provision of social services.
The organization of process of the state social order is based on the following principles:
1) legality, justice and transparency of process of the state social order,
2) equal and open entry to information on the state social order;
3) increases in efficiency of implementation of social programs;
4) provisions of opportunity for participation of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the solution of social tasks;
5) developments of social partnership;
6) identity of the person, accounting of special needs of receivers of social services;
7) liberties of choice of social services according to social needs;
8) provisions of equal opportunities and non-admission of discrimination on access to social services and in provision of social services;
9) approximations of the organizations rendering social services to receivers of social services;
10) encouragement of the competition in provision of social services.
The realization of the state social order is enabled in the following directions:
1) goal achievement in the fields of education, sciences, information, physical culture and sport;
2) protection of public health, promotion of healthy lifestyle;
3) environmental protection;
4) support of youth policy and children's initiatives;
5) problem resolution of demography;
6) solution of tender problems;
7) support of socially vulnerable segments of the population;
8) the help to orphan children, children from incomplete and large families;
9) assistance in employment of citizens;
10) protection of the rights, legitimate interests of citizens and organizations;
11) cultural development and arts;
12) protection of historical and cultural heritage;
13) strengthening of public consent;
14) other socially important directions which are not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The state social order is performed by means of accomplishment by non-profit organizations of the state social programs (projects) and separate actions directed to the solution of social and economic tasks.
For participation in tender the non-profit organizations performing activities for the directions, the stipulated in Article 5 these Laws are allowed.
Forming of the state social order is made on the basis of actions of social programs by the state customer.
- performs creation of the description of conditions of the state social order which placement will be performed by carrying out tender;
- signs contracts with contractors on accomplishment of the social order;
- performs financing of works on project implementation by the contractor of the social order;
- controls the course of implementation of the social order and carries out assessment of its quality.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.