of November 8, 2007 No. 1209
About provision of services of public catering
In pursuance of provisions of the Marine life protection act of the rights of consumers No. 105-XV of March 13, 2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, Art. No. 126-131, 507), the Law on the state supervision of public health No. 10-XVI of February 3, 2009 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 67, the Art. 183), the Law No. 306/2018 on safety of foodstuff (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2019, Art. No. 59-65, 120), the Law on domestic trade No. 231 of September 23, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 206-209, 68) and for satisfaction of the growing requests of consumers in the field of public catering, protection of their rights and social interests DECIDES: the Government
Specific rules of rendering services of public catering according to appendix No. 1;
The standard nomenclature of catering establishments according to appendix No. 2;
The paragraph third is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 16.07.2014 No. 569
Sanitary regulations for catering establishments according to appendix No. 4.
Technical requirements to catering establishments, the equipment, stock and installations according to appendix No. 5;
Professional requirements to service personnel of catering establishments according to appendix No. 6.
3. Recommend to bodies of local public authority to exercise supervision of accomplishment of this resolution together with the state regulatory authorities.
4. Sanitary regulations for catering establishments become effective after 3 months from the date of publication of this resolution in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
5. Recognize invalid the orders of the Government according to appendix No. 7.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
Minister of Economy and Trade
minister of local public upraveniye
Minister of Health
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 8, 2007 No. 1209
1. These rules determine the main requirements to activities of all economic agents rendering services of public catering in the territory of the Republic of Moldova irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental subordination, and regulate the relations between economic agents and consumers when rendering these services.
2. The economic agent performs activities in the field of public catering according to the notification submitted to body of local public authority in which location and type of catering establishment are specified.
3. The catering establishment makes, sells products and renders profile services as in trade floors (halls of servicing), and out of them.
4. Depending on the range of the offered products and drinks, complexity of preparation of dishes, qualifications of personnel, hardware and interior of the room, the service level of visitors of catering establishment are subdivided into types according to appendix No. 2 to this resolution.
5. Catering establishments, the equipment, stock and installations shall comply with technical requirements (appendix No. 5 to this resolution), sanitary regulations for these companies (appendix No. 4 to this resolution) and to type according to the Standard nomenclature of catering establishments.
6. The catering establishment shall bring in visual and available form to consumers necessary information with indication of its name, type and form of the organization of activities, the address (location), operating mode, the range of the offered culinary products, to place in a visible place the list of the provided services and the statement from these rules about the rights of consumers.
7. The working hours of catering establishments are set by the economic agent together with bodies of local public authority and hung out at entrance to this company.
The catering establishments placed in residential buildings are forbidden to work after 22:00.
For the catering establishments servicing pupils, students, workers, administrative, medical medical institutions the operating mode is set in coordination with administration of the specified organizations.
In case of temporary closure of catering establishments (for holding planned sanitary actions, repair, etc.) the economic agent shall report at least in week to bodies of local public authority and consumers closing date and term for which it is closed.
8. Staff of all catering establishments are recruited by the personnel having special professional training according to requirements of appendix No. 6 to this resolution.
9. In catering establishments in a visible place there shall be complaint book available to consumers.
10. Catering establishments buy raw materials and provisions from producers, in the warehouses which are engaged in wholesale of provisions on the basis of agreements to deliver goods.
It is allowed to buy agro-industrial products in the markets only accompanied by the certificates confirming quality and safety of these products.
11. The quantity of provisions and raw materials is confirmed by way and tax bill or the act of purchase of goods.
Quality of provisions and raw materials is confirmed by the veterinary sanitary certificate and the quality certificate, as necessary.
Acceptance and storage of goods without superimposed and other documents which confirm source of delivery of goods and their quality is forbidden.
12. In day of acceptance the quantity of provisions and raw materials is verified with accompanying documents, and their quality is checked by organoleptic method. In case of need goods or their part are exposed to the laboratory analysis.
13. The economic agents performing activities in the field of public catering sign without fail agreements with accredited laboratory on laboratory research of quality of the arriving raw materials and products made from it.
For the purpose of safety of provisions economic agents of the sphere of public catering keep the magazine on sorting of perishable goods which procedure for creation is determined by the economic agent.
14. Storage conditions of provisions:
availability of warehouses depending on specifics and amount of activities;
observance of storage procedure of goods (temperature, humidity, ventilation);
adherence to deadlines of the validity of products;
observance of rules of the neighbourhood of goods (for avoidance of transfer of smell joint storage of raw materials, semifinished products and finished goods is forbidden);
availability in warehouses of special stock (racks, regiments, hooks) for ensuring high-quality storage of goods.
15. Quality and marking, conditions and storage procedure of provisions and raw materials shall conform to requirements of appendix No. 4 to this resolution.
It is forbidden to store food products and raw materials out of storage facilities and in defiance of the conditions provided in the specified appendix.
16. Catering establishments constitute independently the range of dishes, confectionery and flour products, drinks with full compliance with health and production requirements.
17. The economic agent constitutes the menu according to the product assortment ordered by type of catering establishment. The assortment specified in the menu shall be available when the consumer does the order.
18. In the menu culinary products and drinks according to the procedure of their laying, the name of product, weight in grams and the price of one portion are specified. In the menu the operator of the sphere of the food industry shall specify any ingredient or technology additive which cause the allergy or intolerance used in production or preparation of foodstuff and which still are present at ready-made product, even at the modified form according to Items b) and c) part (1) article 8 of the Law No. 279/2017 on informing consumers concerning foodstuff. In case of creation of the menu it is necessary to consider provisions of Article 19 and technical specifications provided in appendix 1 to the Law No. 279/2017 on informing consumers concerning foodstuff.
19. Dishes shall prepare in lots or by request so that the realization them was enabled in strict accordance with requirements of sanitary regulations (appendix No. 4 to this resolution). Realization of dishes and products with the expired storage duration established in health regulations is strictly forbidden.
20. Culinary products are made according to technology documentation. The catering establishment has the right to prepare dishes on own technology (house specialty).
21. Cooks and confectioners shall be guided in case of production of products by process charts and other information materials on engineering procedure. Process charts of preparation of dishes affirm the chef/administrator of the company.
22. Quality of the processed raw materials, dishes, culinary products and confectionery depends on sanitary conditions of workplace of the cook and confectioner (appendix No. 4 to this resolution).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.