of November 24, 1995 No. 82-1
ABOUT THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF TURKMENISTAN
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan is the Government of Turkmenistan. The Cabinet of Ministers is headed by the President of Turkmenistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers - the collegiate executive organ performing management of all executive bodies and managements of Turkmenistan and providing their approved activities.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in the activities is guided by the principles of constitutionality, legality, publicity and accountability to the President of Turkmenistan.
Powers and procedure for activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, its relation with other bodies and the organizations, officials are determined by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, this Law, acts of the President of Turkmenistan and other legal acts of Turkmenistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan possesses power to initiate legislation.
The structure and structure of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan affirm the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan.
Vice-chairmen of the Cabinet of Ministers and ministers are part of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
By the president of Turkmenistan other officials who are heads of the central executive bodies can be entered into structure of the Cabinet of Ministers.
The officials who are part of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan are cabinet ministers of Turkmenistan.
Changes in structure of the Cabinet of Ministers are made by the President of Turkmenistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan is created by the President of Turkmenistan within one month from the date of its introduction in position. The vice-chairmen of the Cabinet of Ministers, ministers and other persons who are heads of the central executive bodies are appointed to position and dismissed by the President of Turkmenistan.
At the same time the Attorney-General of Turkmenistan, the Minister of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan and the Minister adalat Turkmenistan are appointed to position and dismissed with the consent of Hulk of Maslakhata Millie Gengesha of Turkmenistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan is effective within term of office of the President of Turkmenistan and resigns the authority before the newly elected President of Turkmenistan.
The decision on resignation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan is made by the President of Turkmenistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan en banc or certain cabinet ministers of Turkmenistan has the right to declare addition of the powers. In this case the question of resignation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan or its certain members is solved the President of Turkmenistan.
In case of resignation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan the President of Turkmenistan creates new structure of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in a month, the resolution having charged to former structure of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan to fulfill its duties to sformirovaniye of new structure of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan:
1) Millie Gengesha of Turkmenistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and international treaties of Turkmenistan will organize execution of the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan and chambers;
2) is performed by normative regulation and management of activities central and local executive bodies, and also state bodies;
3) Millie Gengesha of Turkmenistan develops and submits for consideration of Majlis offers on the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the state and the program of economic and social development of the country;
4) provides realization and protection of constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens, protection of law and order, strengthening of discipline and organization;
5) performs measures for ensuring independence of Turkmenistan, territorial integrity, homeland security, defense capability and protection of Frontier of Turkmenistan;
6) exercises public administration of economic, socially cultural development of the country, resolves issues of the organization of management of the industrial, agricultural, construction and defensive enterprises, automobiles, communications and information, other state companies and the organizations;
7) carrying out economic reform on the basis of rational combination of all patterns of ownership will organize, demonopolizations of economy and approval of the market relations;
8) develops, accepts and provides execution of target programs of nation-wide value;
9) exercises control of state-owned property of Turkmenistan, develops and controls accomplishment of privatization programs of objects of state-owned property, realizes investment policy, promotes development of the companies of various patterns of ownership, country associations and daykhansky farms;
Develops 10) and will organize execution of the State Budget of Turkmenistan, performs measures for strengthening of cash system, carrying out single policy of the prices and crediting, ensuring legislatively established amount of compensation and level of social security of the population;
11) provides development and carrying out in life of the state social policy, support of the least socially protected segments of the population, enhancement of health care systems, educations, culture and sport.
12) performs measures for development of science and technology, protection and rational use of natural resources;
13) takes effective measures on natural disaster response, accidents and catastrophic crashes;
14) realizes the external economic policy of Turkmenistan, provides economic, scientifically technical and cultural cooperation with foreign countries and the international organizations;
15) performs other powers referred to its maintaining by legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.