It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 21, 2008
of March 24, 2008 No. 53
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment (further - the Provision) it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of 29.10.96 No. 170 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 18.11.96 for No. 667/1692.
3. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to the head of department of scientific and technical ensuring the state supervision Bolman G. O. submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to include the order in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection and to place it on the web page of Gosgorpromnadzor.
5. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
6. I reserve control over the implementation of this order.
Vr.i.o. Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor
G. M. Suslov
Approved by the Order of Gosgorpromnadzor of March 24, 2008 No. 53
1.1. This Provision extends to the companies, organizations, the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership and types of their activities (further - the company) and establishes procedure for providing with individual protection equipment of workers for which their application is obligatory during labor process.
1.2. According to article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" and Article 163 of the Labor code of Ukraine at works with harmful and dangerous working conditions, and also the works connected with pollution or those which are performed in adverse weather conditions special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment are issued to workers free of charge on the established regulations (further - SIZ).
The employer shall provide at own expense acquisition, completing, issue and content of SIZ according to regulatory legal acts on labor protection and the collective agreement.
Workers who are involved in the one-time works connected with mitigation of consequences of accidents, natural disaster, etc. not provided by the employment contract, shall be provided with necessary SIZ.
1.3. The provision considers the main requirements of the Directive of Council of the European Economic Community of November 30, 1989 89/656/EEC "About the minimum requirements of safety and health protection when using by workers of individual protection equipment on workplace".
1.4. SIZ are issued to workers of those professions and positions (professional names of works) who are applied in the corresponding productions, shops, sites, and also during accomplishment of certain works with harmful and dangerous working conditions, and also works connected with pollution, or that which are performed in adverse weather conditions and are provided in regulatory legal acts on labor protection on regulations of bezoplatny issue to workers of special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment (further - Regulations of bezoplatny issue of SIZ) who establish for the employer obligatory minimum of bezoplatny issue of SIZ with determination of the SIZ protective properties and terms of their use (carrying).
1.5. To workers, professions and positions (professional names of works) of which are provided in Regulations of bezoplatny issue of SIZ to workers of general (end-to-end) professions of various industries, SIZ are issued irrespective of type of economic activity of the company, except as specified, when these professions and positions (professional names of works) are provided in the relevant standards of bezoplatny issue of SIZ taking into account specific working conditions.
1.6. Offers concerning modification and amendments of SIZ established Norma of bezoplatny issue taking into account harm of working and temperature conditions for approval in accordance with the established procedure by the central executive body concerning industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision can be introduced by the central executive bodies of Ukraine according to reasonable offers of the companies and/or organizatsiyrazrabotchik of these Regulations.
Are applied to offers on coordination of changes and amendments to the established Regulations of bezoplatny issue of SIZ:
- reasons for need of entering into Regulations of bezoplatny issue of SIZ of these or those changes and amendments;
- data on the number of workers concerning which the question of modification and amendments in Regulations of bezoplatny issue of SIZ, and also about supply available and money, necessary for this purpose, is put.
1.7. Individual protection equipment which is provided in regulatory legal acts on labor protection shall be issued to workers depending on nature and working conditions for the term of carrying which anyway shall not exceed the expiration date determined by documents of the producer (maintenance instructions, passports, etc. (further - maintenance instructions)). These SIZ shall conform to requirements of standards, in particular GOST 12.4.011-89 "SSBT. Remedies of working. General requirements and classification".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.