of May 23, 2008 No. 325
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for maintaining documentation of the state accounting of forest fund in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2003 "About approval of Rules of conducting the state accounting of forest fund" I ORDER to No. 1182:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for maintaining documentation of the state accounting of forest fund in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Acting Minister D. Aytzhanov
Approved by the order of the deputy. The Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 23, 2008 No. 325
1. This Instruction about procedure for maintaining documentation of the state accounting of forest fund in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further the Instruction) is developed according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2003 No. 1182 "About approval of Rules of conducting the state accounting of forest fund".
2. The state accounting of forest fund in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Accounting) is carried out in the Form No. 1 "Distribution of forest fund for categories of the state forest fund and to grounds" (further - No. Form 1) and the Form No. 2 "Distribution of the areas and inventories covered with the wood of grounds on the prevailing breeds and groups of age" (further - No. Form 2) approved by the order of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the statistics of April 23, 2008 No. 9-g.
3. Depending on the considered indicators Accounting is subdivided on:
1) annual Accounting which is carried out for the expired calendar year as of January 1 of the year following after accounting year in the Form No. 1 and is represented to authorized body in the field of forestry (further - authorized body) till March 25 of the year following after accounting year;
2) periodic Accounting which is carried out once in five years in the Form No. 1 and the Form No. 2 and is represented to authorized body till March 25 of the year following the accounting period.
4. All sites of forest fund Respubliki Kazakhstan Ploshchad of more 0,05 of hectare are subject to accounting (with rounding to hectare 0,1). Are brought in forms of Accounting of the data with rounding to the whole hectares.
5. For carrying out Accounting the state forest owners carry out preparatory work in case of which:
check of completeness and correctness of entering into accounting documentation of forest fund of data on changes of the areas which happened in the state forest fund for the period since the previous Accounting or the last forest management about year of this Accounting is made;
by results of survey of places of cabins and inventory count of forest cultures the relevant statements fixing the changes which happened in the woods for the last year and also the changes which happened in previous years are drawn up if they were not drawn up by acts earlier;
division of the woods on categories of the state forest fund and grounds is specified.
6. Documentation on Accounting is submitted to the Republican state state company "Kazakh Forest Management Company" (further - Kazlesproyekt) for the code of data of Accounting on areas, departments and the republic according to the procedure established by this Instruction.
7. Control of observance of established procedure of accounting is exercised by regional territorial authorities of authorized body in the field of forestry (further - territorial authorities).
8. Account is kept by the state forest owners on categories of the state forest fund.
9. Changes bring the state forest owners in materials of the last accounting or new forest management based on acts of survey of sites with the happened changes.
10. The bases for modification of forms of Accounting of the state forest owners are the following documents:
in case of withdrawal of lands - the relevant decision of the Government, in case of acceptance of lands the relevant decision (resolution) of regional akimats;
by transfer of sites in long-term the lesopolzovaniyesootvetstvuyushchy agreement;
when carrying out cabins of the main use - acts of survey of places of cabins, and in the year preceding uchetumateriala of withdrawal of cutting areas;
in case of changes of the areas of the forest cultures which are not transferred to the grounds covered with the wood - acts of their technical acceptance, and the forest cultures transferred to the grounds covered with the wood, acts of their transfer in category of the grounds covered with the wood;
in case of natural zarashchivaniye of sites - acts of their transfer in the grounds covered with the wood;
in case of changes of pedigree structure of plantings as a result of the carried-out cabins of care of the wood - acts of transfer of plantings from one breed in another;
in case of the changes which resulted from wildfires, windfalls and other natural disasters - acts of inspection.
11. Private forest owners carry out annual and periodic Accounting in No. Form 1, to which attach the short explanatory note where the most important quantitative and high-quality changes which happened in forest fund and the reasons of these changes are reflected.
12. The explanatory note is constituted based on summary materials of Accounting:
1) on areas - Departments (Managements) of regional executive bodies after obtaining by them from Kazlesproyekt of summary materials of Accounting in general on the forest owners which are under authority of regional akimats;
2) on the republic - The Kazlesproyekty ambassador of receipt of summary materials of Accounting on areas;
3) the state forest owners constitute short explanatory notes in which reflect the most important quantitative and high-quality changes which happened in forest fund. The reasons of changes in the areas are shown on categories of the state forest fund, grounds, pedigree structure, wood inventories.
13. At the beginning of the explanatory note on the area and the republic are specified:
1) the list of permanent forest owners in alphabetical order on area (republic) with indication of their total area and grounds covered with the wood.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.