of April 22, 2008 No. 148
About approval of the Regulations on the Officer (Police officer) meeting of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of activation in law-enforcement bodies of activities of public forming, purposeful educational work, increase in patriotic education, protection of the rights and interests of the ordinary, younger and commanding structure, strengthenings of discipline and legality in the police circle I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Officer (Police officer) meeting of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To chairmen of committees, chiefs of Departments of internal affairs of areas, cities of Astana, Almaty and on transport, educational institutions and independent divisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to organize studying of this provision by staff and to provide management to them members of meeting in practical activities.
3. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 14, 1998 No. 444 "About approval of standard Regulations on meeting of faces of the ordinary and younger commanding structure (Police meeting) of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
2) the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 14, 1995 No. 229 "About approval of standard Regulations on meeting of persons of average and the senior commanding structure (Officer meeting) of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
4. To provide to department of personnel work state registration of this order in judicial authorities.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Internal Affairs militia major general Kasymov K. N.
Minister B. Mukhamedzhanov
Approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 22, 2008 No. 148
1. The officer (Police) meeting of law-enforcement bodies (further - the Meeting) is permanent body of public work of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Department of Internal Affairs).
In the activities the Meeting is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan", other regulatory legal acts of the President, the Government and Ministry of Internal Affairs, and also this Provision.
The meeting performs the activities, being guided by the principles of publicity, the goodwill promoting open exchange of opinions, increase in responsibility and mutual respect in the relations between faces of the private and the commanding structure.
In this Provision the following concepts are used:
1) the Meeting of employees - form of direct participation of employees in local self-government;
2) the Officer Meeting - meeting of persons of average and the senior commanding structure which are in the service in Department of Internal Affairs, who entered (voluntarily) based on the submitted written application;
3) the Police Meeting - meeting of the faces of the ordinary and younger commanding structure which are in the service in Department of Internal Affairs, entered (voluntarily) based on the submitted written application;
4) the member of Meeting - the face of the private and the commanding structure which is in the service in Department of Internal Affairs, entered (voluntarily) based on the submitted written application.
2. The purposes of activities of the Meeting are:
ensuring strict observance of requirements of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
increase in results of office activities and respect for discipline and legality by the staff of Department of Internal Affairs;
education at police officers of patriotism and responsibility, forming of professional ethics and culture;
realization of social, spiritual needs and unity of collectives;
ensuring social protection of employees and members of their families.
3. Meetings are created in all by Department of Internal Affairs, in the presence of at least 10 employees who showed willingness to create this public association.
4. The supreme body of the Meeting - general meeting which is held as required, but at least once a quarter on condition of presence of at least a half of his members on it.
Decisions of general meetings of members of Meeting are drawn up by the protocol. The decision of general meeting is final instance by consideration of the questions which are under its authority.
5. For conducting the current work on general meeting of members of Meeting the open voting by a majority vote on alternative basis for a period of 1 year elects the Chairman of the meeting, his deputy and the secretary.
6. General meeting, if necessary, can re-elect the chairman, his deputy and the secretary before the expiration of terms of their powers on representation of members of Meeting (at least 50 percent).
7. Meetings of the Meeting are held as required, but at least once in two months.
8. Activities of the Meeting are based on the principle of close interaction with certifying commission, and also other public forming of Department of Internal Affairs.
9. The main objectives of the Meeting are:
maintenance in collectives of the friendly relations based on respect for honor of the employee of Department of Internal Affairs, fidelity of the profession;
education of staff in the spirit of commitment to the Republic of Kazakhstan, patriotism, internationalism, high professionalism, discipline, responsibility, initiative and creativity;
ensuring security of employees from humiliation and social injustice in case of the solution of office questions;
improvement of living conditions, life, work and rest, cultural servicing of employees and members of their families;
consideration of questions of service by employees of the private and the commanding structure.
10. For committed offenses by the decision of the Meeting the following community sanctions can be applied to faces of the private and the commanding structure:
1) censure or criticism;
3) the petition to management about encouragement or application of disciplinary actions;
4) decision about bringing of public apology by the police officer who made this or that offense before the Meeting;
5) expression of mistrust to the police officer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 28, 2014 according to Item 3 of the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 28, 2014 No. 44