of May 30, 2008 No. 468
About Regulations on procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of administrative government employees
For the purpose of strengthening of the state apparatus, ensuring career development of government employees of state bodies and according to article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service" I decide:
1. At to go on the enclosed Regulations on procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of administrative government employees.
2. To heads of the central and local authorities of the government, self-government institutions of the settlement and villages and their personnel services to carry out further certification of government employees according to this Provision.
3. No. 878 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of government employees" to declare the presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 30, 2002 invalid.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2008 No. 468
1. The regulations on procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of administrative government employees (further - the Provision) regulate procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of administrative government employees of the central and local authorities of the government and self-government institutions of the settlement and the villages of the Republic of Tajikistan, workers who are equated to government employees (daleegosudarstvenny bodies).
2. Certification is procedure of determination of compliance of the administrative government employee of post, by assessment of results of execution of job responsibilities, level of knowledge, skills and professional training by it.
3. Certification of government employees (except for political government employees and administrative government employees of the highest category) is carried out for the purpose of improvement of matching, arrangement and education of personnel, improvement of quality and efficiency of public service, receipt of the objective information about execution of job responsibilities and level of professional knowledge of administrative government employees.
4. Tasks of certification are:
- enhancement of personnel capacity of public service;
- increase in responsibility of administrative government employees in case of execution of job responsibilities;
- ensuring career development of the administrative government employee;
- stimulation of effective and high-quality work of administrative government employees;
- development of measures for advanced training of administrative government employees.
5. The basic principles of certification of administrative government employees are:
- openness (publicity) of carrying out certification;
- mutual respect (certified and members of the commission) when carrying out certification;
- objectivity, reality and complexity of assessment of certified;
- justification of the conclusions and recommendations of certifying commission;
- effectiveness of result of certification (obligation of the conclusions and recommendations of certifying commission for head of state body).
6. The methodical management and control of the course of carrying out certification of government employees is exercised by authorized body in the sphere of public service (further - authorized body).
7. Certification of administrative government employees is carried out once in three years and it cannot become obstacle for other forms of assessment of activities of government employees.
The president of the Republic of Tajikistan can give to certifying commission additional authority.
9. Certifications are not subject the political government employees, administrative government employees of the highest category and government employees who reached age limit of stay in public service.
10. The administrative government employees who worked on post less than one year and the women who are on pregnancy-related absence, to childbirth and child care are exempted from certification.
11. The administrative government employees specified in Item 10 of this provision and also young specialists undergo certification after one year of work on post.
12. The decision of the head of state body for carrying out certification of administrative government employees creates certifying commission by quantity at least 3 people from among highly qualified specialists of state body as a part of the chairman, the secretary and members. In case of purpose of certification by the supreme bodies of the government, the certifying commission can be created by the same bodies.
13. Certification of government employees of state bodies and self-government institutions of the settlement and villages which number of government employees makes less than 15 people is carried out in higher state bodies or in the relevant territorial state bodies. In such cases the representative of these bodies is included certifying commission.
14. The certifying commission during implementation of the activities shall not create conditions for emergence of conflict of interest which can influence the solution of certifying commission. The member of certifying commission during assessment of activities of the government employee, making the conclusion and recommendations is independent.
15. Activities of certifying commission are considered competent when at least two thirds of members of the commission take part in its work.
16. In certification has the right to participate the representative of authorized body with advisory vote.
17. Certification of administrative government employees of state bodies is carried out on the basis of the act (the resolution, the order, the order) the head of state body. In the act (the resolution, the order, the order) time and procedure for carrying out certification is specified and the authorized body is in writing notified on it.
18. The schedule of carrying out certification is constituted by personnel service and affirms the head of state body and no later than two weeks before carrying out certification are brought to the attention of certified.
19. In the schedule date, time and the venue of employee assessment of central office, structural divisions and other structures of state body is specified (republican and local). The list of the certified administrative government employees is attached to the schedule of carrying out certification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.