of November 21, 1998 No. 242
About approval of Rules of money transfers in interbank money transfer system
For the purpose of enhancement of the regulatory base providing functioning of payment system of the Republic of Kazakhstan Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of money transfers in interbank money transfer system and enact them since September 4, 2000.
2. To legal department (Sizova S. I.) together with Management of payment systems (Musayev R. N.) to register this resolution and Rules of money transfers in interbank money transfer system in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of payment systems (Musayev R. N.) to bring this resolution and Rules of money transfers in interbank money transfer system to data of branches of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, having obliged them to bring this resolution and the approved Rules to the attention of banks of the second level.
4. From the date of entry into force of Rules of money transfers in interbank money transfer system to recognize invalid Corrected the carrying out calculations by the Kazakhstan center of interbank calculations in system of large payments approved by the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 29, 1996 No. 200.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan Abdulina N. K.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 21, 1998 No. 242
1. These rules determine procedure for the organization and functioning of interbank money transfer system (daleesistem).
Services are provided to users of system on transfer of non-cash money in national currency (further - money transfer) by the Kazakhstan Center of Interbank Calculations of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Center). Money transfers of users are made by transfer of electronic payment documents (daleeplatezhny documents) and their serial processing by the Center for measure of receipt of these payment documents. The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - National Bank) performs monitoring of functioning of system.
2. The system designation consists performed by electronic money transfers of users with reflection on the accounts of users opened in National Bank, total sums of the money of users transferred within one operational day.
3. The terms used in these rules mean the following:
1) the user of system (further - the user) - bank or the organization which is performing separate types of banking activities (further - bank), signed the contract with the Center on provision to the user of services in system (further - the agreement);
2) the user receiver - the user to whom the payment document about money transfer and the transfer advice of money in its advantage is addressed;
3) the user sender - the user sending the payment document connected with money transfer through system;
4) the user payer - the user at the expense of whom money transfer through system is made;
5) the account of system in National Bank - the account of National Bank opened in the division of National Bank serving correspondent accounts of users, and intended for accounting of money of the banks users of system used by them for implementation of money transfers in system and the translation of balance of line items of users on the translations in system;
6) system line item in the Center - the line item processed by the Center and intended for control of money transfers of users in system;
7) the user's line item in system (further - the user's line item) the line item intended for accounting of amount of money of the user transferred by it to the account of system in National Bank for implementation of money transfers through system;
8) electronic money transfer in system (further - money transfer) unconditional and irrevocable execution of specifying of the user by the Center about money transfer transferred by electronic method;
9) participants of money transfer in system are users and the Center participating performed by the payment document;
10) final payment in system - actions as a result of which obligations of participants on money transfer through system become executed;
11) the electronic payment document (further - the payment document) the payment document constituted and transferred by the user in the established electronic format, which is valid the source document after authentication passing;
12) credit money transfer - money transfer in case of which the payment document is sent by the user payer;
13) debit money transfer - money transfer in case of which the payment document containing the right of monetary claim to the user payer is sent by the user sender;
14) the acceptance of the payment document - the consent of the Center which attracts its obligation to make money transfer based on conditions of the payment document;
15) authentication - the procedures established by the Center and brought to users and package of measures for confirmation of authenticity and correctness of creation of payment documents, and also for factual determination of transfer of the payment document directly the user specified as the user sender;
16) credit risk - the risk of the user receiver connected with possibility of failure to carry out by the user payer of the obligations in full and at the scheduled time;
17) liquidity risk - the risk of the user payer connected with possibility of failure to carry out of the obligations on money transfer;
18) systemic risk - the risk of default on obligations of one or several users of one or several money transfers caused by default on obligations of one or several users;
19) fraud risk - the risk connected with possibility of unauthorized access to system, abuses of personnel of users and the Center in case of execution of the obligations;
20) operational risk - the risk connected with possibility of making by personnel of the user and the Center of mistakes in case of execution of the obligations;
21) technical risk - the risk connected with possibility of defects and errors of the hardware and software and means of telecommunications;
22) operational day of system (further - operational day) period of time during which the system is open for acceptance, processing and transfer of payment documents and implementation of money transfers;
23) queue - the controling mechanism risks in case of which in the Center the acceptance and the subsequent execution of payment documents of the user payer in case of absence or insufficiency of the amount of its money in system waiting for the moment during the operational day when money transfer can be made is late;
24) auditor trace - information stored by the Center and users for control of movement of payment documents;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.