of June 26, 2008 No. 102-FZ
About ensuring unity of measurements
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on June 11, 2008
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on June 18, 2008
1) establishment of the legal basis of ensuring unity of measurements in the Russian Federation;
2) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens, societies and the states from negative consequences of doubtful results of measurements;
3) ensuring need of citizens, societies and the states in receipt of objective, reliable and comparable results of the measurements used for the purpose of protection of life and health of citizens, environmental protection, animal and flora, ensuring defense and safety of the state, including economic safety;
4) assistance to development of economy of the Russian Federation and to scientific and technical progress.
2. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in case of accomplishment of measurements, establishment and observance of requirements to measurements, units of sizes, to standards of units of sizes, standard samples, measuring instruments, application of standard samples, measuring instruments, techniques (methods) of measurements and also during the implementing of activities for ensuring unity of measurements, the stipulated by the legislation Russian Federation about ensuring unity of measurements, including in case of performance of works and rendering services in ensuring unity of measurements.
3. The sphere of state regulation of ensuring unity of measurements extends to measurements to which for the purpose of, 1 this Article provided by part, mandatory metrological requirements are established and which are carried out in case of:
2) implementation of veterinary activities;
3) implementation of activities in the field of environmental protection;
4) implementation of activities in the field of civil defense, protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature, ensuring fire safety, safety of people on water objects;
6) implementation of production control over observance of the requirements of industrial safety to operation of hazardous production facility established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
7) trade implementation, performance of works on packing of goods;
8) accomplishment of the state accounting transactions and accounting of quantity of energy resources;
9) rendering services of mail service, accounting of amount of the rendered services of telecommunication by telecom operators and ensuring integrity and stability of functioning of communication network public;
10) implementation of activities in the field of defense and safety of the state;
12) implementation of activities in the field of hydrometeorology, monitoring of condition and environmental pollution;
13) carrying out banking, tax, customs activities and customs control;
14) performance of works on assessment of conformity of products and other objects to mandatory requirements in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about technical regulation;
15) holding official sports competitions, ensuring training of high-class athletes;
16) accomplishment of orders of court, bodies of prosecutor's office, state bodies of the executive authority;
17) implementation of actions of the state control (supervision);
18) implementation of activities in the field of use of atomic energy;
5. The sphere of state regulation of ensuring unity of measurements extends also to units of sizes, standards of units of sizes, standard samples and measuring instruments to which mandatory requirements are established.
6. Mandatory requirements to measurements, standards of units of sizes, standard samples and measuring instruments are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on ensuring unity of measurements and the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation. Mandatory requirements to units of sizes, performance of works and (or) rendering services in ensuring unity of measurements are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on ensuring unity of measurements.
7. Features of ensuring unity of measurements when implementing activities in the field of defense and safety of the state and in the field of use of atomic energy are established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) certification of techniques (methods) of measurements - research and confirmation of conformity of techniques (methods) of measurements to the established metrological requirements to measurements;
2) commissioning of measuring instrument - the readiness of measuring instrument for proper use which is documentary drawn up in accordance with the established procedure;
3) federal state metrological control (supervision) - the control activities in the sphere of state regulation of ensuring unity of measurements performed by authorized federal executive bodies and consisting in systematic check of observance of the measurements of the mandatory requirements, and also in application established by the legislation of the Russian Federation of measures for the violations revealed during supervising actions established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on ensuring unity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.