of February 4, 2008 No. 95
About approval of the Technical regulation "Electromagnetic Compatibility of the Equipment"
1. Approve the Technical regulation "Electromagnetic Compatibility of the Equipment" it (is applied).
2. The technical regulation "Electromagnetic Compatibility of the Equipment" becomes effective after 12 months from the date of its publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Industry and infrastructures
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 4, 2008, No. 95
1. The technical regulation "Electromagnetic Compatibility of the Equipment" (further - the Technical regulation) establishes placement conditions in the market and functioning of the equipment from the point of view of electromagnetic compatibility which is capable to create electromagnetic hindrances or quality of functioning of which is subject to impact of external electromagnetic hindrances.
This Technical regulation is applied to the equipment determined in Chapter II which is placed in the market for free circulation and/or put into operation in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, namely:
a) the new equipment of national production or imported;
b) the equipment which is in operation and upgraded;
c) the devices which were in operation and imported from other countries.
2. This Technical regulation is not applied to:
a) to the radio equipment and telecommunication terminals;
b) to aviation products, details and devices;
c) to the radio equipment used by radio fans according to requirements of the regulations on radio communication accepted by the International convention on telecommunication which party is the Republic of Moldova, except as specified, when the specified equipment is not held for sale. The sets of details intended for independent assembly by radio fans and the serial equipment modified by radio fans for own use are not considered as the equipment available to acquisition.
3. This Technical regulation is not applied to the equipment which physical characteristics, proceeding from its nature, assume that:
a) it is not capable to generate or promote electromagnetic issue which would exceed the level allowing the equipment of radio - and telecommunication, and also to other equipment to function according to appointment;
b) it functions without unacceptable deterioration in characteristics in the presence of the electromagnetic indignations which are normally arising in the course of its operation to destination.
4. In case for the equipment specified in Item 1, the essential requirements determined in Chapter V are fully or partially provided in more detail in other regulations, this Technical regulation is not applied or stops the action in relation to this equipment, since Date of Introduction in action of the specified regulations.
5. Provisions of this Technical regulation do not interfere with application of the national legal system which regulates safety of the equipment.
6. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the following determinations are applied:
1) the equipment - any equipment or stationary installation;
2) the device - any ready device or combination of those sold in the form of one functional unit, intended for the end user and capable to create electromagnetic indignations, or quality of functioning of which can worsen owing to such indignations;
3) stationary installation - private combination of several types of devices and, perhaps, other devices which are collected, established and intended for permanent use in the set certain place;
4) electromagnetic compatibility - capability of the device, equipment or system to function well in the electromagnetic situation, without creating inadmissible electromagnetic hindrances for other equipment which is in this circle;
a) producer with the location in the Republic of Moldova or any other legal entity with the location in the Republic of Moldova representing the rights of producer by drawing on products of the name, commodity or other distinctive mark and also the legal entity recovering products;
b) the representative of producer with the location in the Republic of Moldova if the producer is not located in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
c) the importer of products, if there is no representative of producer with the location in the Republic of Moldova;
d) other economic agents, elements of commercial chain or other method of distribution, depending on activities which can do harm or affect safety of products;
6) noise stability - capability of the device, equipment or system to function according to appointment, without quality degradation in the presence of electromagnetic hindrances;
7) electromagnetic hindrances - any electromagnetic phenomena which can worsen quality of functioning of the device, equipment or system. Electromagnetic hindrances can be electromagnetic noise, undesirable signal or change in the circle of distribution;
8) the safety purposes - the purposes of protection of life or property of people;
9) the electromagnetic circle - set of the electromagnetic phenomena observed in certain place.
7. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the following determinations shall be considered as the devices specified in the subitem 2) of Item 6;
1) the components or nodes intended for embedding in the equipment by the end user which are capable to provoke electromagnetic indignations or functioning of which it can be broken as a result of such indignations;
2) the mobile installations determined as combination of devices and, perhaps, other devices, intended for movement and operation in different places.
8. Placement in the market and/or commissioning only of the equipment which is allowed:
a) conforms to all requirements of this Technical regulation, including procedures for assessment of conformity when it is correctly established, it is serviced and operated to destination;
b) it is marked by national mark of conformity of SM.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.