of February 26, 1993 No. 146
About the list of income types which are considered in case of determination of the size of the alimony for one of spouses, children, parents, other persons
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the list of income types which are considered in case of determination of the size of the alimony for one of spouses, children, parents other persons it (is applied).
2. Determine that from persons obliged to pay the alimony who go abroad for permanent residence to the states with which Ukraine has no agreements on provision of legal assistance collection of the alimony is performed before departure out of the entire period before achievement of age of majority by the child, proceeding from their salary for the last month of work at the time of departure, or from the fivefold size of tax-free minimum of the income of citizens for the period of carrying out calculations.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 26, 1993 No. 146
1. Advance payment of maintenance from workers is performed from all types of earnings and extra fee both on the main work, and on part-time job, including with:
1) base pay on official pay rate, the tariff charge, price-work quotations and so forth;
2) all types of surcharges and salary supplements;
3) cash and natural bonuses;
4) payments for overtime work, for work in festive, non-working and the days off;
5) the salary which remains during leave, and also from compensation for leave, unused within several years, received in case of dismissal;
6) the salary which remains during accomplishment of the state and public duties, and in other cases of preserving the average salary;
7) remunerations for general annual results of work of the companies and organizations;
8) remunerations which are paid to regular literary workers of newspapers, magazines, news agencies, radio, television from fund of the literary fee, and also to freelance literary workers who are subject to the national social insurance;
9) one-time remuneration (percentage allowances) for long service;
10) the help with the national social insurance, and also from the help with temporary disability which are established in collective agricultural enterprises;
11) the surcharges to the help with the national social insurance paid for the account of the companies, organizations, organizations;
12) the amounts paid for indemnification in connection with disability owing to mutilation or other damage of health, except for the amounts for indemnification on care of them on additional food, sanatorium treatment (including journey payment) and prosthetics of the victims;
13) help with unemployment;
14) the received pension, except for pension supplements which are paid to persons with disability of the first group on care of them;
14-1) government public assistances to persons with the disability since the childhood appointed according to the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to persons with disability since the childhood and to children with disability";
15) the grants paid to students during training in higher educational institutions, to pupils of professional teaching and educational institutions and students of educational institutions of advanced training and retraining of personnel;
16) entrepreneurial incomes, peasant farms, cooperatives, associations of citizens, and also the income which fall to the share of the payer of the alimony from personal plot or subsidiary farm;
17) all types of the earnings received by lawyers for work in legal advice bureaus;
18) the payment received for transfer to lease of the parcel of land or land part (share);
19) other types of earnings.
2. From members of collective agricultural enterprises advance payment of maintenance shall be performed from the amounts received for work in these farms (including the cost of natural issues).
3. From writers, composers, artists and other creative specialists advance payment of maintenance is performed from the amounts of royalties and the reward earned for public performance of works, and from those which receive the salary, - from the salary.
From non-staff lecturers - from the payment received for lecturing.
4. From members of cooperatives, joint businesses advance payment of maintenance is performed from all types of the earnings received for work in cooperative or joint business (including from earnings in currency).
5. From farmers and persons who work in agricultural industry on family contract advance payment of maintenance is performed after sales of products from own economy in the end of the year.
6. From persons who serve sentences on corrective works the alimony keeps from full amount of earnings without the deduction provided by sentence or the court order.
7. To all wage amount with which the alimony from persons who serve sentences in organizations of execution of the punishment is deducted and also from persons who stay in narcological departments of psychiatric dispensaries, hospitals and at the companies, also part of the amount which is levied for covering of maintenance costs of these persons in the specified organization joins.
8. From the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other troops, Gosspetssvyaz, police officers, faces of the private and the commanding structure of bodies and divisions of internal affairs, GSChS and the Public criminal and executive service advance payment of maintenance is performed from all types of cash cover which is provided monthly (salary on established post, salary for military or special rank, percentage length-of-service allowance, academic status and scientific degree, qualification and conditions of service).
10. From persons who work under the contracts in the foreign companies and receive the salary only abroad, the alimony keeps from 100 percent of the salary which the payer of the alimony received to the conclusion of the contract, or proceeding from its salary for the last month works at the time of departure, or from the fivefold size of tax-free minimum of the income of citizens for the period of carrying out calculations.
11. The alimony from persons who receive the salary both in hryvnias, and in currency at the companies, in organizations, the organizations located in the territory of Ukraine is kept by accounts departments (settlement departments) of place of employment in the sizes established by decisions of the courts both from hryvnias, and from currency.
12. Advance payment of maintenance is not performed with:
1) dismissal wage in case of dismissal and the amounts of not taxed amount of financial support;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.