of January 31, 2008 No. 82
About Service of civil status
For the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of the Law N 100-XV of April 26, 2001 on acts of civil status (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, N 97-99, Art. 765) DECIDES: the Government
1. Create the Service of civil status subordinated to the Ministry of Justice.
Regulations on Service of civil status according to the appendix N 1;
changes which are made to some orders of the Government, according to the appendix N 2.
3. To the government to establish the extreme number of Service of grazhdansyoky condition and its territorial bureaus.
minister of information development
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of January 31, 2008 No. 82
1. The service of civil status (further - Service) is public institution with the status of the legal entity in subordination of the Ministry of Justice (further - the Ministry) which competence includes state registration of acts of civil status according to the current legislation.
2. The service has separate balance, treasurer accounts, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the official name, has the location in mun. Chisinau.
3. 3. The structure, the staff list and the okladny regular sheet of Service of civil status and territorial bureaus affirm the Minister of Justice according to the proposal of the CEO of Service within the number of staff approved by the Government.
4. The system of bodies of civil status consists of Service of civil status and its territorial bureaus. In municipiums specialized departments of civil registration for registration of marriages and the birth of newborns can be created, as necessary. All departments of civil registration (further - territorial departments) have no the status of the legal entity.
5. Regulations on territorial departments affirm the CEO of Service.
6. Financial provision of activities of Service is performed at the expense of the government budget and special means received as a result of rendering paid services.
7. The service performs the activities in interaction with bodies of the central and local public authority on the questions concerning state registration of acts of civil status.
8. The main objectives of Service are:
a) the organization of activities of bodies with competence on registration of civil registrations, improvement of quality and cultures of servicing of the population;
b) implementation of the powers assigned by the current legislation on state registration of acts of civil status;
c) ensuring compliance with established procedure of state registration of acts of civil status for the purpose of protection of the property and personal non-property rights, and also interests of the state;
d) enhancement existing and development of new forms of solemn registration of scrap and the birth of newborns;
e) creation and ensuring functioning of the automated information systems of civil status as component of the automated information system "State Register of the Population".
a) implements policy in the field of civil status within the competence;
b) coordinates work of territorial departments, and also activities of primeriya of the cities, communes and villages on proper application of the legislation in the field of civil registration, giving them necessary methodical assistance;
c) controls activities of territorial departments of observance of the current legislation in the field of civil registration;
d) makes state registration of acts of civil status;
e) grants registration certificates of acts of civil status to citizens of the Republic of Moldova, foreign citizens and stateless persons according to the legislation;
f) will organize work on carrying out solemn registration of wedding, newborns, ceremonies of heroes of the anniversary of family life, at the request of persons, organizing republican competitions in such purposes;
g) creates archival fund of registers of civil status and provides its accounting and storage;
h) makes corrections, changes and amendments to civil registrations according to the legislation;
i) provides reliability and integrity of data on acts of civil status which are component of the State register of the population;
i) participates in development of standard forms of civil registrations and registration certificates of acts of civil status;
j) participates in project development of regulations, develops methodical recommendations, instructions, provisions and other instructions for the purpose of compliance with law;
k) will organize production and distribution to bodies with competence for registration of civil registrations of forms of certificates of civil status, forms of acts of civil status and other documents of the strict reporting, controls conditions and procedure for their accounting, storage and use;
l) develops and constitutes reports on civil registration and other reports on assessment and generalization of various indicators of the activities specific to this area;
m) studies and generalizes domestic and foreign work experience on civil registration, making proposals on modification in national legislative and regulations according to regulations of Community;
n) punches identity documents which became invalid as a result of change, correction or amendment of the personal data entered in the identification document and also as a result of registration of death;
n-1) sends identification documents of the died persons to divisions of GP "to TsGIR "Registru" or, as necessary, to Bureau on migration and refugees;
o) performs, according to the current legislation, legalization of the documents issued by bodies of civil registration of the Republic of Moldova for the purpose of their use abroad;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.