of May 29, 2008 No. 515
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Pesticides (Agricultural Chemicals)"
According to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 3, 2002 "About protection of plants" and on November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Pesticides (Agricultural Chemicals)".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 29, 2008, No. 515
1. This Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Pesticides (Agricultural Chemicals)" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 22, 1996 "About fire safety", of February 11, 1999 "About quarantine of plants", of April 3, 2002 "About industrial safety on hazardous production facilities", of July 3, 2002 "About protection of plants", of December 4, 2002 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation", of July 21, 2007 "About safety of chemical products".
2. Requirements of this Technical regulation extend to the pesticides (agricultural chemicals) and their active ingredients which are objects of technical regulation, classified according to classification of goods in the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity of RK), specified in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
3. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
active ingredient - biologically active part of pesticide (agricultural chemical) containing in preparative form;
biological medicine (biological product, biopesticide) - medicine in which the operating beginning is the microorganism or product of its life activity;
herbicide - pesticide (agricultural chemical) intended for destruction of undesirable vegetation;
harmful organisms - wreckers, weeds and diseases of plants which are negatively operating on the soil, vegetation and agricultural products;
insecticide - pesticide (agricultural chemical) intended for protection of plants against harmful insects;
turnover of pesticides (agricultural chemicals) - processes (stages) of realization (sale or delivery) pesticides (agricultural chemicals), including import (import) and export (export) of pesticides (agricultural chemicals), and also the related processes of packing, packaging, marking, storage and transportation;
pesticides (agricultural chemicals) - the chemical, biological and other substances used against harmful and especially dangerous harmful organisms and also for preharvesting drying, removal of leaves and regulation of growth of plants;
class of danger of pesticides (agricultural chemicals) - separation of pesticides (agricultural chemicals) by types of danger and categories for detection of their properties which render harmful impact on life and health of the person and state of environment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.