of May 22, 2008 No. 104
About approval of the Regulations on children's towns for children without parental support and being on complete state providing
For the purpose of enhancement of forms and methods of education of children without parental support, creation of conditions for them for education in family conditions, increases in efficiency of activities of educational organizations for children, and also in pursuance of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 29, 2008 "About the State program "Year of youth" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-805:
1. Accept the offer of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on implementation of modern forms of family education of children without parental support and being on complete state providing, by creation and the organization of activities of educational organizations "Children's Town" (further the Children's town).
2. Determine that:
creation of Children's towns is performed step by step, in process of their readiness for acceptance and education of children;
Children's towns can be created by transformation of houses of Mekhribonlik to Children's towns;
along with the state Children's towns non-state Children's towns can be created.
3. Approve Regulations on Children's towns for children without parental support and being on complete state providing, according to appendix.
Take into consideration that the educational organizations of "SOS — the Children's Villages of Uzbekistan" Association created and operating in the Republic of Uzbekistan are equated according to the status to Children's towns and the specified Provision is applied to them taking into account the features provided in the relevant documents of the International fund "by SOS - Kinderdorf International" and "SOS — the Children's Villages of Uzbekistan" Associations.
4. Agree with the offer of Associations "SOS - the Children's villages of Uzbekistan", the Ministries of national education and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the translation of children's villages of SOS Association the children's villages of Uzbekistan" on partial budget financing according to the procedure and regulations established for the public educational institutions.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide, since 2009, in parameters of the government budget of funds for partial financing of content of children's villages of Association "SOS - the Children's villages of Uzbekistan".
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Kasymov R. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 22, 2008 No. 104
1. This Provision determines the status, procedure for the organization of activities of Children's towns for children without parental support and being on complete state providing (further the Children's town), the rights and obligations of workers of data of the organizations and children transferred to such organizations to education (pupils).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.