It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On May 27, 2008 No. 3399
No. I-20 are approved by the Order of Public maritime administration of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 22, 2008
1. Rules of maintaining the list of crew members of courts (except for courts of Naval forces, the State Border Service and low-tonnage courts), flying the flag the Azerbaijan Republic (further - "Rules"), are constituted according to requirements of regulatory legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic and international treaties in which the Azerbaijan Republic acts as the party.
2. These rules, applying single form of maintaining the list of crew members (further - "List") courts, flying the flag the Azerbaijan Republic, are obligatory for shipowners, captains of ships, and also captains of ports, irrespective of pattern of ownership and accessory of the vessel.
3. The list is one of the main ship's papers confirming the number and structure of boat team in case of arrival of the vessel in port or disposal from port.
4. Maintaining, filling, signing and the authentication of the List is performed according to these rules.
5. In case of arrival of the vessel in port or vessel exit from port the ship master represents the list (Appendix No. 1) Inspections of port control, to the port director, customs, sanitary and quarantine services and service of border control.
Provision of the List is not required in case of each calling of the vessel port if the vessel comes into the same port in case of its operation on one line or at least once within 15 days, on condition of lack of changes in the List comes into the same port.
If when calling the vessel port the List provided to the bodies specified in the first paragraph of this Item changes are made and there are records about modification, the List shall be provided in case of vessel exit from port.
6. Records about rectification and changes in the List are made according to Item 15 of these rules.
7. The following data on the vessel are entered in the List:
7.1.1. name and type of vessel;
7.1.2. number of International Maritime Organization (MMO - IMO);
7.1.3. distinguishing signal;
7.1.4. name of port of calling/exit;
7.1.5. date of port call and port exit;
7.1.6. national identity (flag);
7.1.7. name of the last port of departure of the vessel.
8. The following information about each crew member is entered in the List:
8.1. surname, name, middle name;
8.2. the position held on the vessel;
8.4. place and birth date;
8.5. series and number of the identity certificate of the seaman or other relevant document proving his identity;
9. The List includes crew members of the vessel and the following persons:
9.1. the students of educational institutions directed for practical training of swimming on this vessel;
9.2. the employees of executive bodies and employees of the organizations subordinated to these bodies sent to official journey for work in courts, and also representatives of shipowner;
9.3. members of families, parents, guardians of crew members of the vessel.
10. In case of stay on the vessel of the students of the educational institutions directed for swimming practical training and persons directed to official journey on the vessel and also representatives of shipowner entering the List, their positions are determined by the shipowner.
11. The sequence in the List is determined depending on the positions relating to them obligations held by crew members and positions held by them on the vessel according to the "Charter of service on vessels of the transport fleet of the Azerbaijan Republic" approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 8, 2000 No. 83.
12. The list on the vessel is constituted in the following procedure:
12.1. When calling the vessel port (port sites) of the Azerbaijan Republic or withdrawal from there - in Azerbaijani;
12.2. When calling the vessel foreign port (port sites) or withdrawal from there - in English;
12.3. In case of small number of crew members of the vessel List it can be filled at the same time both on Azerbaijani, and in English.
13. In case of exit in swimming from national port of the vessel, flying the flag the Azerbaijan Republic, the List is certified by the signature of the ship master or shipowner, and also harbor captain and sealed by corresponding.
The list is filled in in accurate type by means of the typewriter, the computer or black ink with the manuscript.
14. As the identity document of crew members of the vessel, is recognized:
14.1. For citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic - the identity certificate of the seaman, the passport of the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic, the identity certificate of the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic;
14.2. For citizens of foreign countries and persons without grazhdanstvaudostovereny persons or the passport of the seaman, issued to the seaman according to the Convention No. C 185 International Labour Organizations, other identity documents.
15. Records about availability of changes or lack of changes in the List are reflected the this document in the following procedure on the back:
15.1. in case of lack of changes in the List the record "Changes Are Absent" which is signed by the ship master is made, sealed date, ship with putting down.
In case of modification of the List in the ports belonging to the Azerbaijan Republic, the corresponding records of the ship master are certified by signatures and seal of the shipowner and harbor captain;
15.2. in case of changes as a part of crew members of the vessel of change are entered in the List in the following procedure:
* the line with surname of the crew member who left the vessel is crossed out liquidated) and the line with surname of the new crew member is numbered by line number of the crew member who left the vessel. In the bottom of reverse side of the List the corresponding records about it are made.
15.3. In case of disposal of the crew member without replacement the line with its surname is crossed out liquidated) and in the bottom of reverse side of the List record about disposal of the crew member is made (First name, middle initial, last name; position) without replacement.
15.4. In the changes reflecting disposal about vessels or acceptance on the vessel of the crew member number of the corresponding order is also specified.
16. The changes entered in the List are signed by the ship master, certified by ship seal with putting down of date.
In case of modification of the List during foreign swimming (except as specified disposals of the crew member without replacement), they shall be assured by the shipowner or the harbor captain.
17. For the purpose of general safety of the vessel, its normal work and tranquility of swimming the number of crew members of the vessel shall correspond to the "Certificate on the minimum structure of boat team" granted by Public maritime administration according to "Regulations on the minimum structure of crew for vessel exit in swimming", the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 8, 2000 No. 83.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.