of June 2, 2008 No. 106
About television and broadcasting
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 24, 2008
This Law governs the relations in the field of television and broadcastings in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, determines the legal, economic, organizational operating conditions of the teleradio organizations directed to realization of freedom of expression and the rights of citizens to receipt of complete, reliable and operational information.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations between subjects of activities in the field of creation and distribution of teleradio channels, and also the telebroadcasts expected mass acceptance by consumers irrespective of their pattern of ownership, the purpose of creation, type of authorized activities, method of distribution of teleradio channels, teleradio programs and transfers.
2. Concerning the organizations which are outside the country and operating according to the legislation of other states, this Law is applied only regarding regulation of procedure for distribution of their teleradio channels in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The concepts applied in this Law are used in the following values:
1) analog broadcasting - system of distribution of teleradio channels with use of analog methods of processing of signal;
2) accreditation - the procedure of registration of representatives of the teleradio organizations to state bodies and local government bodies, organizations, the organizations and the companies for publicizing of their activities;
3) the state teleradio organizations - the teleradio organizations which are the state organizations, having the status of organization and founded by public authorities for the purpose of satisfaction of information needs of citizens;
4) multichannel transfer of soundtrack - the transfer of two and more soundtracks in TV program giving to the consumer opportunity of the choice of language of viewing;
5) the public teleradio organizations - the teleradio organizations created by the Government with participation of civil society or civil society for the purpose of satisfaction of information needs of citizens;
6) the communal teleradio organizations - the teleradio organizations created by the physical persons, zhamaata (communities) and/or other local communities combined on territorial sign and/or having other common interests for the purpose of satisfaction of information needs of members of zhamaat (community) and/or other local community;
7) the operator of TV and radio broadcasting - the operator of telecommunication having the corresponding license in the field of telecommunication and/or data transmission in licensed requirements to which distribution of teleradio channels is included;
8) the program concept of teleradio channel - the document which determines the main informative characteristics of programs and transfers of teleradio channel according to requirements of this Law;
9) live broadcast - direct broadcasting TV or broadcasts without making an appointment and mounting;
10) permission to placement of teleradio channel - the document issued to the TV or radio organization and/or the operator of TV and radio broadcasting by authorized body according to the legislation on licensed authorization system and confirming their right to placement of teleradio channel in analog broadcasting and/or in digital packet of broadcasting irrespective of the applied technologies;
11) the schedule of programs and transfers (the program of telebroadcasts) of teleradio channels - open information of the teleradio organizations on the sequence of broadcast and timing of teleradio programs, telebroadcasts during the certain designated interval of time;
12) distribution TV, radio channels - bringing to the consumer of electric signal of teleradio channels with use of technical means of telecommunications irrespective of the applied technologies operators of TV and radio broadcasting;
13) complete relaying - acceptance and distribution (including in record) irrespective of the used means of telecommunications of complete and invariable teleradio programs, telebroadcasts, teleradio channels;
14) partial relaying - acceptance and distribution (including in record, packet and in any other form) irrespective of the used means of telecommunications of parts of teleradio programs, telebroadcasts, teleradio channels;
15) broadcasting schedule - the list, the sequence, the name, time of broadcast TV or radio programs, TV or broadcasts, the displaying main directions of the program concept of teleradio channel for the specific period;
16) subtitlings - method of distribution of information containing in TV program by means of text duplication of soundtrack of the original of TV program;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.