of August 31, 2005 No. 158
About approval of Rules on development of business plans of investment projects
Based on Item 7 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 8, 2005 No. 873 "About forecasts, business plans of development and business plans of investment projects of the commercial organizations" and for the purpose of enhancement of methodology of development of business plans of investment projects, to state bodies the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: simplifications of requirements to their structure, content and registration in case of representation according to the legislation for consideration
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on development of business plans of investment projects.
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Belarus of August 31, 2005 No. 158
1. These rules establish procedure for creation of business plans of investment projects (further – the business plan), including determine key stages and the sequence of carrying out researches, requirements (including simplified) to structure, content and execution of the business plans submited according to the legislation to republican state body, other organization subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional (The Minsk city) to executive committee, in which subordination (which) is (in structure which system (which) enters) the legal entity initiating and (or) realizing the investment project if such subordination is available, or to competence of which (which) the questions connected with production, performance of works, rendering services belong (further – governing body).
2. For the purposes of these rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
the business plan - the document containing interconnected supplied and the information confirmed with the corresponding researches, reasons, calculations and documents on the developed organization activity tendencies (its potential) and about implementation in the predicted conditions of the investment project (further - the project) at all stages of its lifecycle (pre-investment, investment and operational, in need of liquidating), and financial feasibility of the project, contribution to economy of the organization, the region, industry, the country (influence on indicators of social and economic development of the republic) allowing to make efficiency evaluation;
the pre-investment stage - the period preceding implementation of investments in which the developed tendencies of financial and economic organization activity and its potential come to light is determined the concept of the project, the fundamental information necessary for the development of the preproject documentation, the business plan and other documents required at this stage is created and also their development is carried out;
investment stage - designing of the object created as a result of project implementation, updating, if necessary, the business plan, construction of buildings and constructions, acquisition of the equipment and commissioning of the facility, state registration of creation of real estate object and emergence of the rights to it;
operational stage - functioning of object and its maintenance in competitive condition;
liquidating stage - project completion, liquidation (preservation) of object.
3. At pre-investment stage the customer, the investor and other interested make the final decision on feasibility of project implementation.
4. Forming of the fundamental information necessary for development of the business plan is performed at pre-investment stage by means of:
market researches of sale of goods, products, works, services (further - products) and their segments (with preparation of the marketing report), raw zones, and also determination of balances of production and the consumption allowing to make the final decision on feasibility of production of specific type of products or growth in volumes of its release;
researches on the choice of the technologies and the equipment capable to provide release of competitive products, the analysis of offers from suppliers of the equipment, information on technical characteristics, cost and conditions of its delivery;
studies of alternative options of project implementation and determination optimum of them;
developments in the cases of reasons for investments established by the legislation;
determinations of possible suppliers of the equipment and technologies, and also raw materials, materials and components;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.