of August 12, 1999 No. 4305
About the Scientific and geological commission
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of exploration works, I decide accelerations of development of mineral deposits and complex studying of geological objects:
1. Form the Scientific and geological commission, having assigned to it:
evidence-based forecasting of geological bases of distribution and placement of mineral deposits;
identification and the description of parameters of fields and shows of minerals of Turkmenistan according to international standards;
reasons for optimum methods, amounts and the sequence of exploration works for effective mineral deposit exploration;
identification of parameters of investing programs for complex studying and development of mineral raw material.
2. Approve enclosed:
structure of the Scientific and geological commission;
Regulations on the Scientific and geological commission.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of August 12, 1999, No. 4305
O. A. hypostases - director of Research prospecting institute of the Turkmengeologiya State corporation, academician of Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan, commission chairman
Ashirmamedov M. A. - director of institute "Balkannipineft" of Turkmenneft State concern, vice-chairman of the Commission
Hydyrov M. B. is the head of department of geology of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, the vice-chairman of the Commission
Times To. - head of department of economy of the geologist of prospecting works and information technologies of Research prospecting institute of the Turkmengeologiya State corporation, responsible secretary of the Commission
Gulatarov of X. - vice-chairman of Turkmenneft State concern, managing director of Buroil&Gas trust
Durdyeva A. A. - head of department of geophysics of Management of the analysis of prospects of development of source of raw materials of oil, gas and mineral resources of the Ministry of the oil and gas industry and mineral resources of Turkmenistan
Kolatov D. A. - vice-chairman of Turkmengaz State concern
Koshayev T. - chief geologist of Turkmengaz State concern
Kuliyev K. N. - vice-chairman of the Turkmengeologiya State corporation
Kumshiyev O. is the chief geologist of Turkmenneft State concern
Mukhamedov N. D. is the chief of the Turkmen prospecting expedition of the Turkmengeologiya State corporation
Orazov K. - head of the department of oil geology and geophysics of the Turkmen polytechnical institute
Takhirov S. O. is the chief hydrogeologist of the Southern Aral hydrogeological expedition of Turkmengidrogeologiya Production association of Committee on the sanitary cleared water supply of the population under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan
Halylov M. is deputy director of Institute of oil and gas of Turkmengaz State concern
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of August 12, 1999 No. 4305
1. The scientific and geological commission (the Commission hereinafter is referred to as further) is analytical and consultative body on geology and performs the activities for the purpose of increase in efficiency of exploration works, accelerations of development of mineral deposits and complex studying of geological objects of Turkmenistan.
2. The commission in the activities is guided by the current legislation of Turkmenistan, decisions of National council of Turkmenistan on geology and mineral deposit exploration and this Provision.
3. In the activities the Commission is subordinated and accountable to National council of Turkmenistan on geology and mineral deposit exploration (the National council on geology hereinafter is referred to as further).
4. Activities of members of the commission are performed on a voluntary basis.
5. The main tasks of activities of the Commission are:
evidence-based generalization of geological materials, identification of structure of mineral resources and the main regularities of their distribution in subsoil, and on this basis the forecast of placement of mineral deposits;
identification and the description of geological, technical, ecological and economic features of fields, manifestations and perspective sites of minerals in the territory of Turkmenistan;
use of reasonable parameters of stock counting of minerals according to international standards;
determination of the geological and economic characteristic of different types of mineral raw material and identification of priority productions of mining industry;
reasons for optimum methods, amounts and the sequence of exploration works for effective mineral deposit exploration, including operational decision making by the current results of works and the revealed features of the researched geological object;
determination of the geological subjects to first-priority development providing the advancing preparation of industrial inventories for development of key branches of economy of Turkmenistan;
identification of parameters of investing programs for complex studying and development of mineral raw material taking into account practical requirements of national economy and the development strategy of the extracting and processing industries;
regular consideration and discussion of the current results of activities of divisions and geological expeditions and scientific researches on studying and mineral deposit exploration, their complex and rational development, including passing components taking into account nonregenerability of natural resources;
preparation of recommendations about structure of the information database of minerals and their inventories.
6. According to the tasks assigned to it the Commission has the right:
determine procedure for activities and regulations of work of the Commission;
exercise control over the implementation of decisions of the Commission, request the necessary information and materials concerning activities of the Commission in necessary cases to involve specialists of the ministries and departments of subsoil users in the work;
in case of identification of variations from the priority directions and decrease in efficiency of exploration works to inform National council on geology for adoption of relevant decisions.
7. The commission on results of works prepares decisions which are submitted for consideration and approval of National council on geology.
8. The structure of the Commission is created of representatives of the ministries, departments, corporations, concerns, the national companies, the research and other organizations connected with geological studying, investigation of subsoil, mining and their use in the industry and construction.
9. The staff of the Commission affirms the President of Turkmenistan. Members of the commission bear responsibility for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to the Commission by the President of Turkmenistan and National council on geology.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.