of January 20, 2006 No. 1
About approval of Rules on labor protection during the works on cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication
(as of January 31, 2008)
IT IS APPROVED
Ministry of Labour
and social protection
Republic of Belarus
IT IS APPROVED
Department of Energy
Republic of Belarus
IT IS APPROVED
Ministry of Health
Republic of Belarus
Based on the Regulations on the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 17, 2004 No. 302 the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on labor protection during the works on cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication.
2. This resolution becomes effective since February 21, 2006.
Minister V. I. Goncharenko
Uterzhdena Postanovleniyem of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus of January 20, 2006 No. 1
1. Rules on labor protection during the works on cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication (further - these rules) are the industry regulatory legal act extending to the organizations of all forms of business serving the linear constructions of cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication having the license for implementation of activities in the field of communication and determine requirements for labor protection during the works on cable transmission lines.
These rules are developed according to resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 10, 2003 No. 150 "About the state normative requirements of protection Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 19, on March 5/11931) and 17, 2004 No. 302 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus and modification of some orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 54, 5/14018).
2. Works on cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication (further - KLP) shall be performed according to requirements of these rules, the corresponding technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical operation of electroinstallations and safe engineering in case of operation of electroinstallations; Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of the hoisting cranes approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of December 3, 2004 No. 45 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2005, No. 6, 8/11889), the Cross-industry general rules on labor protection approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of June 3, 2003 No. 70 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 87, 8/9818), the Industrial safety rules during the work at height approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Belarus of April 28, 2001 No. 52 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2001, No. 58, 8/6199).
3. On the basis of these rules, other regulatory legal acts, the technical regulatory legal acts containing requirements of labor protection for the workers performing works on cable transmission lines of networks of telecommunication instructions for labor protection taking into account specific conditions of production and engineering procedures shall be developed.
4. Instructions for labor protection are developed according to the Procedure for development, coordination and approval of instructions for labor protection approved by the resolution of the State committee of the Republic of Belarus on work and social protection of the population of July 14, 1994 No. 82 (are registered in the Register of state registration on July 22, 1994 No. 481/12).
5. All employees of the organization, including her head, shall be trained on labor protection and examination of requirements of labor protection according to TKP 004-2005 "Organization of training, instructing and examination of employees of the organizations of communication for labor protection" approved by the order of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus of October 17, 2005 No. 265.
6. According to the Procedure for performing obligatory medical examinations of workers approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 8, 2000 No. 33 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 87, 8/3914), employees of the organization shall pass preliminary in case of employment and periodic medical examinations.
7. Works on KLP shall be performed according to requirements of regulatory legal acts of system of fire-proof regulation and standardization.
8. The workers performing works on KLP shall be provided with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment according to the operating Standard regulations of free issue of individual protection equipment to workers of general professions and positions for all industries of economy approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of September 22, 2006 No. 110 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 171, 8/15132), the Standard industry regulations of free issue of individual protection equipment to workers of communication approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of May 4, 2005 No. 51 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2005, No. 75, 8/12561).
9. Responsibility for timely providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment is conferred on the head of the organization performing works on KLP.
10. Issue to the workers performing works on KLP of individual protection equipment is made according to Rules of providing workers with the individual protection equipment approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Belarus of May 28, 1999 No. 67 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 1999, No. 54, 8/527).
11. Workers shall use correctly the individual protection equipment provided to them, and in cases of absence or defect - immediately to notify on it the direct head.
12. Workers without necessary individual protection equipment or with defective individual protection equipment are not allowed to work.
13. The direct head shall watch that workers in operating time used issued to them by special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment.
Workers shall make thrifty use of the special clothes issued to them in use, special footwear and other individual protection equipment.
14. The employer shall replace or repair the individual protection equipment which became useless for the reasons which are not depending on the worker before the expiration of fixed term socks.
15. Individual protection equipment shall be stored with observance of the requirements established in standards, specifications and other regulating technical documentation, in certain dry rooms, separately from any other objects and materials, sorted by types, growth and to protective properties.
16. Clothes from the rubberized fabrics and rubber footwear shall be stored in the darkened rooms, cases or boxes at temperature from +5 to +20 °C and relative humidity of air of 50-70% at distance at least 1 m from systems of heating.
17. Safety belts are stored in hover or on racks.
18. The personnel serving electroinstallations shall be provided with all corresponding electroprotective equipment (the isolating bars, the isolating pincers, indexes of tension, dielectric gloves, boats, galoshes and others).
19. The electroprotective equipment which are in operation place in specially allotted places, as a rule, with entrance to the room in special storage locations. Storage locations shall have lists of the electroprotective equipment which are there.
20. The electroprotective equipment which are in use of operational and exit and repair crews, laboratories or in individual use of personnel need to be stored in boxes, bags or covers.
21. Electroprotective equipment shall be stored in the dry aired room, in transit or temporary storage in the open air they need to be packed into covers. Before application the isolating devices and devices should be wiped with dry rags, in operating time their moistening is not allowed. In case of otsyrevaniye it is necessary to dry and put them on extraordinary trials.
22. All electroprotective equipment which are in operation shall be numbered.
23. The procedure for numbering is established in the organization depending on service conditions of electroprotective equipment.
Number is applied directly on electroprotective equipment with paint or beaten out on metal (for example, on metal details of the isolating tool, bars) or on the special label attached to the electroprotectant.
If the electroprotectant consists of several parts, then number is put on each part. Use of serial numbers if they are identical on each part is allowed.
24. Sets of figurative grounding shall be numbered and be stored in the places allocated for this purpose. Special places for weighing and stacking of figurative grounding shall be supplied with numbers according to numbers which are available on these sets.
25. All electroprotective equipment shall be registered in register and contents of remedies according to appendix 1 to these rules.
Availability and condition of remedies shall be checked by survey periodically, but at least 1 time in 6 months the face of administrative technicians responsible for their serviceable condition, with signing up of results of survey in magazine.
In case of operation of remedy it is necessary to subject periodic and extraordinary (carried out after repair) to testing.
26. Before each use of electroprotective equipment the personnel shall check its serviceability, lack of external injuries, pollution, to check expiration date on stamp.
Use remedies with the expired expiration dates it is not allowed.
27. Instructions for use and technical requirements to separate types of electroprotective equipment are provided in the corresponding technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical operation of electroinstallations and safe engineering in case of operation of electroinstallations.
28. Electroprotective equipment, except the isolating supports, dielectric carpets, figurative grounding, received from manufacturing plant or warehouse for operation, shall be tested on regulations of operating tests.
29. Regulations and terms of operating mechanical and electric tests of electroprotective equipment are accepted according to appendix 2 to these rules.
30. On the electroprotective equipment which passed tests, except the tool with the isolating handles and indexes of tension to 1000 V, it is necessary to put stamp. Stamp form - according to appendix 3 to these rules.
The stamp shall be well visible. It shall be beaten out, put with strong indelible paint or is pasted on the isolating parts about restrictive ring of the isolating electroprotective equipment and the isolating devices for works energized or at edge of rubber products and safety devices. If the remedy consists of several parts, the stamp is put only on one part.
On the remedies recognized unsuitable the old stamp shall be crossed out by red paint.
Use remedies with the expired expiration dates it is not allowed.
31. The remedies which are in individual use are also subjected to periodic tests in the terms established by these rules.
32. Construction machines shall have the passport, set of operational documentation and to conform to the requirements stated in the regulating documentation on this construction machine.
33. The device and operation of hoisting machines and removable load gripping devices shall correspond to Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of hoisting cranes.
34. Construction machines, mechanisms, removable load gripping devices shall correspond to nature of the performed work, have passports and registration numbers at which they are brought in special registers and periodic surveys.
35. Technical serviceability of construction machines, the tool, industrial equipment, means of collective protection of working is provided by the organizations on which balance they are. The organizations performing works using machines shall provide fulfillment of requirements of safety of these works.
36. It is not allowed to leave the working machines and mechanisms without supervision or to transfer control of them to persons who do not have the right to it.
37. Moving parts of mechanisms (machines) shall be protected. It is not allowed to work with mechanisms (machines) with the defective or removed barrier of moving parts.
38. Upon termination of work mechanisms and machines need to be taken away on special places not to create obstacle to movement of vehicles, to muffle (to switch-off) engines, to turn on parking brakes (to establish emphasis), to lower working body on the earth or special support and to take measures for exception of possibility of their start-up by strangers.
39. Persons not more young than 18 years having the corresponding qualification by profession and the certificate on the right of control of the corresponding vehicle, which passed in accordance with the established procedure are allowed to control of construction machines and mechanisms: obligatory medical examinations and recognized suitable for health reasons to control of machines and mechanisms; instructing, training and examination concerning labor protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.