of May 4, 1999 No. 4171
About approval of the Regulations on Road traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan
Due to the transformation of the State automobile inspection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan to Road traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan and for the purpose of ensuring its effective activities I decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on Road traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan.
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan:
bring departmental regulations into accord with Regulations on Road traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan;
in coordination with the interested ministries and departments to develop and approve regulations in the field of traffic safety.
3. To the ministries, departments, hyakimlika, the companies, the organizations and organizations under the organization of holding actions on public roads to approve them with Road traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan.
4. To the state customs of Turkmenistan, the State Border Service of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of road transport of Turkmenistan not to allow to participation in the international traffic the vehicles crossing Frontier of Turkmenistan for which drivers are not available the relevant documents on the specified funds and for management of them, and also in the absence of number and identification signs of the established sample.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan in coordination with the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan to the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan offers on modification and amendments in the current legislation in connection with adoption of this resolution.
6. Declare invalid the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of August 28, 1992 No. 892 "About approval of the Regulations on the State automobile inspection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan."
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of May 6, 1999 No. 4172
1. The road traffic police is constituent of police and is formed in system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan.
2. The road traffic police in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, orders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan, this Provision, and also the rules of international law recognized by Turkmenistan.
3. Road traffic police are a part of the system the Department of Road traffic police formed in structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan, the departments of Road traffic police and registration and examination departments formed in structure of Departments of police of welayats and Ashgabat, the departments and departments of Road traffic police formed in structure of police stations of etraps and cities, the front divisions of traffic police formed in structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan, Departments and police stations.
4. The road traffic police within the competence exercises the state supervision of observance of the regulations in the field of traffic relating to ensuring its safety and environmental protection from harmful effects of automotor-transport and also high-quality road condition, streets and exterior of automotor-transport. Along with it the Road traffic police takes part in protection of public order, fight against crime and offenses.
5. The road traffic police in the activities interacts with other services of police, military automobile inspectorate of Armed Forces of Turkmenistan, state bodies, public associations, labor collectives, and also forming of the public which activities are connected with traffic safety control.
The order of interaction of Road traffic police with other law enforcement agencies in the course of providing actions for fight against crime is established by the separate interdepartmental regulation.
6. The road traffic police performs the powers:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.