of May 23, 2008 No. 94
About strategic objects of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 18, 2008
This Law establishes the legal basis of determination and regulation of strategic objects for the purpose of ensuring homeland (public) security of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Strategic object is the property having social and economic value for sustainable development of society, ownership, (or) use and (or) the order to which will exert impact on condition of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The objects which are in state, municipal, private and other patterns of ownership according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic belong to strategic objects.
1. Treat strategic objects:
1) property, including military equipment and the equipment used by Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic; industrial enterprises on production and testing of arms;
2) the buildings and rooms used by state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) the property used by hydrometeorological, ecological, sanitary and epidemiologic, quarantine services;
4) high-level railway networks;
5) trunk gas pipelines;
6) national power grid;
7) gidro-and thermal power plants, except the cascade of the Toktogul hydroelectric power stations and the national high-voltage power line regulated by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About special status of the cascade of the Toktogul hydroelectric power stations and the national high-voltage power line";
8) distribution gazo-, heating and power networks;
9) main communication lines;
10) national telebroadcasting corporation;
11) republican production association of radio relay highways of television and broadcasting;
12) national post network;
13) airports, including international, and also aeronautical devices of air traffic control system;
14) bus stations, highways public;
15) the subsoil, forest fund, objects of forestry having the status of national reserves, wildlife areas, natural parks, the special biospheric territories;
16) objects of water complex and water management constructions, including glaciers, natural lakes, rivers, hydraulic engineering constructions, collectors of water storage basins, water intakes and water pumping points;
17) the objects of the organizations of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic having the status of the national;
18) tailings dams of mining and metallurgical production;
19) the industrial enterprises processing radioactive materials;
20) objects of historical and cultural heritage.
2. Blocks of shares (shares, shares) in legal entities in whose property there are strategic objects specified in Item 1 of this Article and also blocks of shares (shares, shares) of physical persons and legal entities which have opportunity directly or indirectly to determine decisions or to exert impact on the made decisions of legal entities in which property there are strategic objects can be carried to strategic objects.
Can be carried to strategic objects as well the companies having strategic importance for the state.
The government of the Kyrgyz Republic establishes the special requirements to the mode of functioning and operation of strategic objects aimed at providing homeland security.
In case of emergency situations the President of the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of ensuring protection of national interests has the right to introduce specific mode of protection and ensuring activity of strategic objects with use of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In case of intention of the owner to sell the strategic object which is in municipal private and other patterns of ownership, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic has the privilege of purchase of strategic object according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Privatization of the main railroads, trunk gas pipelines, national power grid, hydroelectric power stations (the cascade of the Naryn hydroelectric power stations) is performed according to the programs approved by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Law becomes effective after three months from the date of official publication.
2. To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this Law and to bring the decisions into accord with it.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.